The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sep 1, 2020 | Golden Knights lead series 3-1

Rate this topic

TNucks1

7 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Yea I'm surprised they would let it out right now and give vegas time to prepare for demko.

which is why - as usual - I rarely take the tweets of Sekeres types seriously. 

they feel the need to pry/spy - to qualify insiderness - to pretend to be professionals who have 'the take'.  while the track record in those respects is actually pretty poor.

in this case, they wind up effectively being assistants to the opposition.

• Cheers 1

The Canucks will most likely be full of nervous energy, the vets will settle things down.

Meaningful games in the second round will bring out the best in this team.

Markstrom, Miller, Sutter, to name a few most likely playing injured, and don't give a spit they will play through it.

They need the young stars for sure, I would like to see something from maybe Pearson or Gaudette to help spread out the scoring.

It's been a crazy year, a great playoff run, and some really good comments, some maybe not so much, thanks to all, especially for GDT.

See you tomorrow :bigblush:

• Vintage 1

Just now, oldnews said:

Vintage didn't fall for it - merely posted a tweet of someone who claimed to have a source, but unverified, jumped in the race to 'report' it.  Vintage isn't 'the media' - Vintage is our minister of information.

I know I'm just bugging. Vintage the only person I'd trust.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

I've been watching the Van media get it wrong forever.

I expect them to get it wrong, a solid majority of the time.  I know that may sound harsh - but it's more a matter of observation over time.

They're not professionals.  Sorry to say, but it's the hard truth.  I don't mean every last one of them - but I do meant the most vocal gaggle of attention-seekers and pretenders - they don't verify sources, they rarely if ever have information/relationships to management that they pretend, they make all kinds of claims that turn out to be false/fabricated/received by bogus sources/imaginary.... Spend enough time in Trades, Rumours, Signings and you learn to wait on the truth.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1