The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ VGK - GAME 7 WCSF - Sept 4 2020 - 6pm PACIFIC - SNET, NBC, NHLTV

Rate this topic

xereau

14 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

How accurate was your 6th sense last 6 games? Made any money? 

Oh bother...we're never gonna win.  We didn't win last game and we didn't win the game before and I have a bad feeling. 

Some people never learn.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Double Vs said:

I haven't signed in to this account since the 2011 run.

I'm a lurker of the boards. Read it for news and reaction all the time.

I'm not much of an everyday commenter since 2011, but it's time as this team is definitely something to get excited about.

BTW I've been a Canucks fan since 1982.

Score first, Demko wall time, and a big game from Hughes (along with everyone else) and we got a chance to knock off this franchise who need more growing pains before they win.

Canucks have certainly had theirs.

Go Canucks Go.

Hey, I made an account around that time too but took a long break.  Welcome back old friend :) 

Ok CDC. Game 7 I’ve been pumped all day, listening to Van Halen “ Ain’t talkin bout love” over and over again :towel:Love this team and all of you! Let’s pull out our towels and wave our boys into the Conference Final. I’ve poured the drinks for all of you and me. Let’s Goooooooooo! 

F722D948-F7F3-4A7D-BC94-FD23B81AB7E8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

They all said Vegas in 6 so they’ve been wrong so far. I just hope we don’t allow 40+ shots again, that we double the number of shots we take, and we have fewer penalties.

Didn't I read that Marky or Demko have never lost a game when there have been 40 shots or more?