The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

happy Halloween 2020!!

kurtis

1 minute ago, spur1 said:

Have a brother that suffered major injury to an eye from fireworks. 

Oh, that's awful!  They just showed a lady in her 80's in the west end....roman candle blew threw her window and hit her in the head.  She's lucky she wasn't more seriously hurt.  I really hate them....

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Oh, that's awful!  They just showed a lady in her 80's in the west end....roman candle blew threw her window and hit her in the head.  She's lucky she wasn't more seriously hurt.  I really hate them....

My dogs were freaked. At least with thunder they could sense it coming and get in the tub. 

Edited by spur1
  • Vintage 1

22 minutes ago, spur1 said:

Have a brother that suffered major injury to an eye from fireworks. 
It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets pregnant. 

Damn didn't know you could get pregnant with fireworks lol. 

I remember high school one of my classmates had a Roman candle blow up in his hand. That was plenty reason enough for me to never want to do them myself, I would always let someone else take the risk. 

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Damn didn't know you could get pregnant with fireworks lol. 

I remember high school one of my classmates had a Roman candle blow up in his hand. That was plenty reason enough for me to never want to do them myself, I would always let someone else take the risk. 

when i was younger and use to mess around with em, was taught that if you light the wick and it doesnt go off and is a dud, throw it as far as possible, cause that'll blow up in your hand.

Edited by TNucks1

LOL at the video circulating of people having one last night of fireworks.  At the end of the clip, one shoots directly toward a kid who has to run to avoid getting hit by it!   A lot of rocket appliances out there lighting these things off.  Better if they don't.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

LOL at the video circulating of people having one last night of fireworks.  At the end of the clip, one shoots directly toward a kid who has to run to avoid getting hit by it!   A lot of rocket appliances out there lighting these things off.  Better if they don't.

This is why we don't deserve having nice things. I'm just gonna blame the millenials. ;)

14 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Here we go again.  Always some nutjob out there too cheap to buy a box of candy and cleaning out their junk drawers.

I think it could be a bit more malicious than handing out what’s in the junk drawer. Unfortunately. 

Edited by Sharpshooter
Correcting autocorrect
  • Thanks 1