The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don’t know if this pic has been posted but the retros are growing on me. Pettersson.

Rate this topic

Canuckfanforlife82

I’ve liked these jerseys from day one. I’ve got the Naslund gradient jersey from the early 2000s and is one of my favourite jerseys. This colour scheme works much better. Don’t really want to spend money on a jersey they’re most likely only going to wear one season though.

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
The Retro Green & Blue its a sham.

Would you like them
Here or there?

I would not like them
Here or there.
I would not like them
Anywhere.
I do not like
The Retro Green & Blue its a sham.
I do not like them,
Sam-I-am

Would you like them
In a house?
Would you like them
With a mouse?

I do not like them
In a house.
I do not like them
With a mouse.
I do not like them
Here or there.
I do not like them
Anywhere.
I do not like The Retro Green & Blue its a sham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

3 hours ago, IRR said:

I'll say this again...everyone is welcome to have a opinion / dislike it, but some of the hate is ridiculous! But, that seems to be a theme these days. Honestly, it wouldn't matter what they did, these people would hate it...so much underlining negativity with them. 

agreed. It's too bad when people don't like something, they can't at least see any positives in it. It gets annoying when people can only be negative. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, IRR said:

I'll say this again...everyone is welcome to have a opinion / dislike it, but some of the hate is ridiculous! But, that seems to be a theme these days. Honestly, it wouldn't matter what they did, these people would hate it...so much underlining negativity with them. 

also, I'm cool if we're the only two rockin' it. 

• Cheers 1

I just think this colour scheme works better than the Bertuzzi/Naslund era colours. Having said that, I do think there were better fan made jerseys out there. I always think that the acqulinis see and know what the fans want but always go with the opposite. They and the people making the jersey always seem to go against what the fans desire to put their mark on it. A full green jersey made sense but they have to put their own twist on it. Now that I have seen the full jersey, pants and socks it doesnt look too bad but there were better choices. Here are a few I would have chosen:

image.jpeg.b08939e12dc4c19431df6b97d3e72bee.jpeg

image.png.f9d230352b49b877bc6ce919bd42a79d.png

I really like this green jersey and it seemed to make sense but as I said they love to come up with their own jersey that has to have a twist. This just looks cleaner and could have been worn for a long time.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82