The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

7 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I haven't seen this posted yet but it went semi-viral on the twitter verse... for your viewing pleasure. scary times.

Upon further review the call on the field has been reversed. This woman is a fraud. Just took a couple of extra clicks. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

mistakes are one thing, conspiracy theories are another. Not every mistake is a plot. 

The WHO has one job, and they repeatedly made mistakes in said job, at the time they were needed most.

If they are so incompetent, why should anyone trust them? This isn't a conspiracy, (the whole 5G thing is a different story).

I struggle to see why all the outrage is on Trump, when there are multiple parties at fault here (China, WHO, Trump, etc.). The WHO seems to be getting a free pass from members here, when I would argue their mistakes are far more costly then any nation's leader (save for China).

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

mistakes are one thing, conspiracy theories are another. Not every mistake is a plot. 

Just like not every cough, snotty nose or sore throat is Covid19. But as far as everyone is concerned atm, they are. It's like all the other flus, cold viruses and whatnot all just vanished.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I haven't seen this posted yet but it went semi-viral on the twitter verse... for your viewing pleasure. scary times.

Obviously she isn't aware of the "great job" being done by the administration....

• Cheers 1

On 3/23/2020 at 6:17 PM, Jaimito said:

Not surprised. 

Man dies after ingesting chloroquine in an attempt to prevent coronavirus

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/man-dies-after-ingesting-chloroquine-attempt-prevent-coronavirus-n1167166

Not sure if this was ever followed up in the thread, but I found it interesting that the writer of the article was called and given more details on the story, and she was uninterested in reporting them.

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

The WHO has one job, and they repeatedly made mistakes in said job, at the time they were needed most.

If they are so incompetent, why should anyone trust them? This isn't a conspiracy, (the whole 5G thing is a different story).

I struggle to see why all the outrage is on Trump, when there are multiple parties at fault here (China, WHO, Trump, etc.). The WHO seems to be getting a free pass from members here, when I would argue their mistakes are far more costly then any nation's leader (save for China).

and they have also done a lot of good. Absolutely no one has had a perfect response to this thing. 

26 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Obviously she isn't aware of the "great job" being done by the administration....

I think I the point of the post was to call out the fake news. Media is not doing itself any favours jumping the gun to post what they think are exclusives.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar