The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 hours ago, runtzguy said:

Finally! I have been saying this since forever. Hopefully Green keeps Virtanen on the PK

Needs to show he committed to his fitness to potentially be caught out there for a hard, stop-start, PK shift between 1-2 minutes and that his decision making and ability to read the play (particularly under those grueling conditions) is at/above average.

He otherwise has the tools to be a good PK'er.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

what is this, bizarro land?

our main discussion has been about ltir and ferland, 4 or 5 times you told me i was wrong, but he isn't on LTIR so i have been the opposite of wrong.

the other discussion was about how capfriendly guesses on opening night rosters, they do................... so im not wrong

the third point we argued on was that capfriendly is not a source for injury status and contracts. it is not, it's a gateway to legitimate sources with potential for errors. For example they wrongfully placed ferland on injury reserve on the 3rd. again not wrong

i will not argue it is a valuable source of information, and i wont argue that its not used by hockey professionals. but hockey professional never quote status updates with the source of capfriendly

You just keep making mistakes.

This may come as a surprise to you, bit ir is not the same as LTIR. You're welcome.

Capfriendly doesn't guess.

• Haha 4

It could just be me, but it seems as if the vibe of this team is different this year. With the additions of Schmidt and Holtby, along with the grind of last years playoffs, the boys seem like they’re a team that intends to do some damage. I actually like that people are predicting us to miss the playoffs. It’ll make it that much better when we win the division. 

Edited by Kenny Blankenship
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, RWMc1 said:

This may come as a surprise to you, bit ir is not the same as LTIR. You're welcome.

When did you figure that out, because yesterday you were sourcing capfriendly as a source for ferland being on LTIR

zero hockey sources had reported ferland was on IR, non roster injury reserve or ltir. in fact there has been at least 5 or 6 sources speculating but no confirmations until yesterday

its obvious what happened JB reported on the 3rd that ferland was not going to play this season, and cap friendly used that statement and placed him on injury reserve. the first reports were yesterday though.

10 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

The irony of you continuing to respond, is not being lost on me, to my great amusement RWMc1:P

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

When did you figure that out, because yesterday you were sourcing capfriendly as a source for ferland being on LTIR

zero hockey sources had reported ferland was on IR, non roster injury reserve or ltir. in fact there has been at least 5 or 6 sources speculating but no confirmations until yesterday

its obvious what happened JB reported on the 3rd that ferland was not going to play this season, and cap friendly used that statement and placed him on injury reserve. the first reports were yesterday though.

Now you're resorting to lies. Quote me where I said he was LTIR. I can show a quote of me saying the opposite.

Speculation!!!

On 1/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, RWMc1 said:

Actually he is only on the injured reserve right now. They will LTIR him when they set the initial roster for the season. That's why I believe they will try to get right up against the cap first before making moves with the LTIR space created.

5 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Now you're resorting to lies. Quote me where I said he was LTIR. I can show a quote of me saying the opposite.

Speculation!!!

what did you change all Your posts? lol  omg, please say you did. you cant change my posts and quotes

remember, our first post? when i pointed out ferland was on LTIR? and you got all defensive?

4 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I'm resorting to my ignore list real soon, you two need to find some boxing gloves

Sorry about that. I was just having a little fun. I'll stop now.

I personally have never put anyone on ignore. I just scroll past and ignore in person.

peteyboi. It's all on record. You were wrong multiple times and you resorted to lies and speculation as arguments. You still don't seem to know the difference between IR and LTIR.

Edited by RWMc1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2