The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

In Don Taylor's voice:

Nils Hoglander will wear Jim Agnew's old number 36.

Jayce Hawryluk will wear Lars Lindgren's old number 13.

Marc Michaelis will wear Alex Friesen's old number 56.

Guillaume Brisebois will wear Ed Jovanovski's old number 55.

I hear you Don! I hear you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

I hear you Don! I hear you!

him and myers been with each other in the off season so hopefully, especially with benning lighting a fire saying that our youngcore is ready for the jump, putting a fire under virts ass

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

him and myers been with each other in the off season so hopefully, especially with benning lighting a fire saying that our youngcore is ready for the jump, putting a fire under virts ass

Yep will see how living with the Myers has changed things up. Not sure if it was a Virt thing to do or Myers brought him in either way I’m hoping that it pays off. 

not expecting him to be perfect all the time but some more professionalism and dedication would endear him a lot more 

Edited by UKNuck96
  • Vintage 4

1 hour ago, WeneedLumme said:

Seems kind of pointless in this thread, since nobody will be on the taxi squad until training camp is over.

it'll be a rotating thing as well. The more interesting part of it is who gets exposed on waivers to be put there to start the year. 

32 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

I'm not sure he plays again. It's really sad. He was my favorite signing last year. 

A healthy ferland would be great for us, however I cannot see that happening and given his concussion history it’s probably the best cause of action for his health to sit out the shortened season and then look to come back at the start of next season if he feels he can still perform and has passed all protocols 

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

rest up big fella. respect the hell out of you for laying your career on the line one last time. but its time to heal up. u will be a canuck legend and u are forgiven for your series vs us as a flame. I really feel his willingness to fight after coming back so soon really gave us an extra push. 

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1