The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Ottawa Senators | January 28 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Lot of Mac hate early on, people were saying he would be a career ECHL player or lucky to make the AHL on these forums.

he was invisible for the first few games, but so were alot of players, so ill give him a pass, tonight was awesome, lets hope the team has its groove back and stomp the jets big time.

• Huggy Bear 1

47 minutes ago, Darth Canuck said:

Boy do I like Hoglander. The hustle, skill, no fear, he crunched someone late in the third, battled Grubranson in the corner. We got ourselves a good wrecking ball!

Benn has been steady, did well on the 5-3. Its like a found defenceman.

Zack stays in the lineup, he ads to the team.

I think both Chatfield and OJ are playing well, who plays depends on the opponent. Chat, more grit and edge, OJ, more finesse.

I think as a team, everyone isn’t gripping the sticks so hard now.  

Go Canucks!!

Hoglander has been outstanding.  I think Podkolzin will come in and play a similar game,   Maybe even better.  Having those two added to our core is such a game changer.

• Vintage 2

1 hour ago, yes we can nucks said:

Looking ahead... they get tomorrow off to travel to Winnipeg. Then it's 3 games in 4 days again! Jeeeez.

I don't think this has been talked about enough. Whereas teams like Calgary have had time to ease into the season, we've had a schedule packed full of games, with a tough 6 game road trip coming up.

Just now, ilduce39 said:

Myers looking like the high minute man recently and has taken over as the primary PK guy.  

Getting some points to boot.  

even though i think he didnt have the best game tonight, deffs nice having him around, if he gets injured we'll miss him.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, janisahockeynut said:

I was just going to ask if I was the only guy who thought Roussel was  terrible tonight

Am I ?

I didn’t think he was good either,  he doesn’t make enough happen.  

Virtanen and Motte on a line could be interesting.  Beagle would be a good c for them. Beagle is so under rated.

• Cheers 1