The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 8, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | TVAS, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Who's the better player Marner or Pettersson? 

I always felt Pettersson was but maybe Marner is actually better, heck Marner even kills penalties out there, I doubt will ever see Pettersson out there killing penalties ever, afraid he will get hurt maybe....

Marner for sure. Marner is a difference maker and he doesn’t make very many mistakes. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, LAorVancouver said:

Wow bruuuual scar.. great player feel for him...I stand by my opinion good luck getting dates with that ugly dash on your forehead.. but besides that great to have him back in the game!:metal:

doubt he'll have any problems with that.

2 hours ago, EmilyM said:

Not being privy to the dynamics of the locker room, we don't know if that'd have the reverse effect on the teams psyche. What if benching one of the vets, a perceived "brother" to the rest of the team, draws the team further from the coaching staff?

It will be up to the players how they react to the benching; if was a player (new or down the depth chart) in the same position it would be an opportunity and the vet being benched is - should be a pro -  it should be a motivation.  I agree though that we are not privy to the dynamics of the locker room but most of us had probably been part of a locker room or lunch room were there is probably not much difference in the politics or dynamics among the people....

Edited by ShawnAntoski