The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

21 minutes ago, J-Dizzle said:

I mean....... I think we can have patience with his struggles :P

18FD2F1D-60C1-41FF-AAFF-FD80437CCE6F.png

There''s a lot of really bad players in that list though.  Barrie and Rielly are so brutal in their own zone that they shouldn't even be in the NHL until they learn how to play defense.  Hughes is nowhere near as much of a liability as those two pylons, but I'd still appreciate if he worked on his play on his own zone. That being said, I think we will see a huge improvement once Baumer is fired and someone more qualified such as a monkey is brought in to replace him.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Good to see Juolevi in the line up.  I think he's going to be a player.  His skating is fair but he's smart enough that he'll make up for it.  You can see the high draft pedigree as compared to Chatfield imo.

I'm not saying that Chatfield won't make it fwiw.  Just that Juolevi will be the better player

• Cheers 1

Those red jerseys are FUGLY! Plus the $700 price tag apparently...maybe some crasians whill pay that cause its peanuts to them but I will laugh at a canuck fan in person if i see them in that Calgary Canucks jersey...

Hoping for Bailey and MacEwen goals tonight and a Canuck victory!

2 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Those red jerseys are FUGLY! Plus the $700 price tag apparently...maybe some crasians whill pay that cause its peanuts to them but I will laugh at a canuck fan in person if i see them in that Calgary Canucks jersey...

Hoping for Bailey and MacEwen goals tonight and a Canuck victory!

let it out man, let it out.