The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | February 19, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP NHLN

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

Who was suggesting that lol?

Pure speculation but I'm glad those morons arent running the team

It was that twerp Sat Shah and some other sniveling host.  Anyway, these media guys know nothing about hockey.   

Anyway, theres no rumour or truth to it.. just 2 clowns fantasizing about throwing our players away.

• Cheers 3

11 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

How many EP and BB have over last 108 games?  How many games did u count.

Miller had more than Pearson last year. So did EP.. what does that have to do with my post.. My post wasn't about last season. Its about the duration of Pearsons entire time as a Canuck. 

19 games at end of 18/19 

69 games last year

20 games this year

Last 108 games. Maybe he missed cpl with injury.

They talked about it on tv and on SN650 that Pearson has the most goals as a Canuck since he got traded here at end of 18/19 season.

Your missing the point entirely - this chain started with a lot of folks were picking on Horvat before the game - he went on to have a good game - so why don't we pick on Pearson now instead  - guess you missed that part.   Easy to score more goals when you've played a lot more games isn't it?   That's picking on him.   He's trade bait - again picking on him.   In  funk, oppurtinistic doesn't back check ... more picking.   Now watch him go out a score a hat trick.  As mentioned i'd do JV, but he's been done so much already you'd think something would have happened.   It's just a curious thing i've noticed on this site - start a flaming thread one way or another, and it often doesn't age (it's my fault for suggesting we re-sign TG and making a thread that we lost all those games right?  lol)... this was never supposed to be about anything but a joke on that.   A few took it literally but might have missed the context.

Edit:  Oh yeah - Pearson stinks - only good for shooting the puck, the others do the rest for him. 

Edited by IBatch

7 hours ago, Googlie said:

I wonder when the back office will have a foto of Hogz on the roster page of the website

image.png.14f1cf6ea408985b6818f37fa4736d4a.png

The Ghost of Hoglander sounds much too Game of Thrones for it to have a happy outcome 

image.png

They tried to take his photo but he was to quick.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I notice a pattern for the Jets in their last six games.

Feb. 04 - Win

Feb. 09 - Loss

Feb. 11 - Win

Feb. 13 - Loss

Feb. 15 - Win

Feb. 17 - Loss

Feb. 19 - ???

But here's why we're breaking that trend in accordance with the same logic.

Feb. 19.   19 being key.   S is the 19th letter of the alphabet and that results in "Sorry" as the combo breaker.  

Also February 19 is the 50th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar and in order to be successful only teams with 50+ years qualify for a win today.

ALSO:  Winnipeg used up their win today in their name....can't have two wins, it's cheating.

LASTLY:  The pattern is null and void because the first game breaks the combo (all odd numbers spaced 2 apart....Feb. 4's game is disqualified and that means the pattern no longer applies and is fraudulent.  I feel that the Jets should have to play short handed due to this).

Sorry, I don't make the rules.

image.png

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

But here's why we're breaking that trend in accordance with the same logic.

Feb. 19.   19 being key.   S is the 19th letter of the alphabet and that results in "Sorry" as the combo breaker.  

Also February 19 is the 50th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar and in order to be successful only teams with 50+ years qualify for a win today.

ALSO:  Winnipeg used up their win today in their name....can't have two wins, it's cheating.

LASTLY:  The first game is eliminated because it breaks the combo (all odd numbers spaced 2 apart....Feb. 4's game is disqualified and that means the pattern no longer applies and is fraudulent).

Sorry, I don't make the rules.

So you're saying this is a fake pattern

20 hours ago, aGENT said:

I doubt Benn is looking at $1.5-$2m given his play last year, Covid, his age etc. Guys like him are EXACTLY the guys who will be squeezed with flat cap. 

He might get a slight bump as thanks for agreeing to be expanding fodder but I'd be surprised if he gets more than $1-$1.5m +/-

particularly if there's a bit of competition between him and Hamonic as to who gets the Seattle salary bump. Ether way its a decent option for either one for expansion purposes if they come in under 2 mil for that purpose. Certainly hurts less than losing a good asset. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1