The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Summer Olympics & The International Doping Scandal - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

BJ is probably Mafia, though.

I elect Lucky as town leader.

That's an awful idea. My leadership only ever leads to disaster for town and everyone knows it.

3 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Gcs play is weird opens with doctor save me and procceeds to do $&!#

Av enterance was $&!#ty but other then that hes not here

Dm is posting too much to be scum? maybe that's in reverse

Lucky vs BJ-Meh scum could be in there. Bj hasnt tunneled me yet i just think he missed me. If he isnt killed n.1 then ill be less comfortable 

BK playing reactionary and weird 

Unvote vote GC

About BK, when he said he'd post some reads, all he did was focus on the Al vs Al drama and completely ignored the actual game. Looked real bad imo.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You know what BK? I was going to say silent so that I wouldn’t say something that would hurt your or GC or Lucky’s feelings on this matter but you know what I’m not in control of how you feel so I’m going to say what I have to say and then we can move on.

Not for one millisecond did the thought of equating “pretending to be a girl online” and trans people enter into my head and the fact that it did for Alison is the only transphobic thing I have seen in this thread. 

A trans woman is a woman and unable to “pretend to be a girl online” 

but there are people who do pretend to be girls online, in fact lots of people do this and without some kind of media proof of someone not being a dude online my default is that everyone is a dude online.

The offence Alison took is all the proof I need that they fall into this category, the lady doth protest too much. It was initially a joke but it hit so home with Alison that there is no doubt in my mind this is the case.

As for you BK you would be much better off getting tinder, plenty of fish or even match because it feels like you are hoping to score with this Alison and trust me you don’t want to go there, I am more certain of this than my 3/19 12c in AMC printing this Friday. 

/end rant 

BJ is almost for sure scum.

vote BJ

image.png.4e75ced044d9d3a8c058b8799762387e.png

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You know what BK? I was going to say silent so that I wouldn’t say something that would hurt your or GC or Lucky’s feelings on this matter but you know what I’m not in control of how you feel so I’m going to say what I have to say and then we can move on.

Not for one millisecond did the thought of equating “pretending to be a girl online” and trans people enter into my head and the fact that it did for Alison is the only transphobic thing I have seen in this thread. 

A trans woman is a woman and unable to “pretend to be a girl online” 

but there are people who do pretend to be girls online, in fact lots of people do this and without some kind of media proof of someone not being a dude online my default is that everyone is a dude online.

The offence Alison took is all the proof I need that they fall into this category, the lady doth protest too much. It was initially a joke but it hit so home with Alison that there is no doubt in my mind this is the case.

As for you BK you would be much better off getting tinder, plenty of fish or even match because it feels like you are hoping to score with this Alison and trust me you don’t want to go there, I am more certain of this than my 3/19 12c in AMC printing this Friday. 

/end rant 

BJ is almost for sure scum.

vote BJ

Nah, my feeling weren't hurt, just disappointed $&!# went sideways.

I love my crazy ass Uncle.

• Like 4
Just now, BoKnows said:

My two second summary is that everyone is yelling at each other and seems like BJ, Myself, and Davathor are suspects.

Not really sure why BJ and I are super sus though.

Davathor sus in my books for pocket behaviour early game.

actually people sus me because some the posts I made were bad.  that's not unusual though I make bad posts every game.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

My two second summary is that everyone is yelling at each other and seems like BJ, Myself, and Davathor are suspects.

Not really sure why BJ and I are super sus though.

Davathor sus in my books for pocket behaviour early game.

what do dav and bj have to do with this?

seems like just regular banter and you're*** painting this picture

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Nah, my feeling weren't hurt, just disappointed $&!# went sideways.

I love my crazy ass Uncle.

And as your crazy ass uncle I need to have a word with you in the shed out back. 

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1