The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

50 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

Does anyone think we will give the leafs any trouble tomorrow. They are a deep, skilled team that comes at you in waves. I love the Canucks but we are no match for them on most nights. Leafs are a legit threat to win the cup this year (siggghhh) and we are trending towards a top 10 pick (hopefully lower).

I wish the org would give some more updates around Petey too. Hopefully this injury is short term and won't be an issue for him long term and he can come back next season 100%

If we were healthy it would be interesting, but we are completely not.

Leafs are a one dimensional team (that one dimension is elite),goaltending is, and will continue to be a question mark.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Just got back from my COVID shot, I feel perfectly fine, no adverse effects whatsoever.

And for the love of god, re-sign Green, he’s our best hope for winning a Cup next season.

Finally got some sense knocked into you. ;)

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

This just in..,,.

in anticipation of yet another complete blowout genius new age Coach Green intends to pull his goalie 5 minutes into the first period 

What’s it like having Green living rent free in your head? 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Just got back from my COVID shot, I feel perfectly fine, no adverse effects whatsoever.

And for the love of god, re-sign Green, he’s our best hope for winning a Cup next season.

which one you get?

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

AstraGreeneca

Nah, I was being drunk funny, just got an email to schedule an appointment, get shot on Wednesday, Pfizer I believe.

If it kills me I’ll post to give you all a heads up.

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

AstraGreeneca

Nah, I was being drunk funny, just got an email to schedule an appointment, get shot on Wednesday, Pfizer I believe.

my friends mom got that one i cant remember if she said it was 1 shot? or is it*** still  2

Edited by TNucks1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

my friends mom got that one i cant remember if she said it was 1 shot? or is it*** still  2

Pfizer is 2, my dad got it about a week ago and he’s fine, his arm didn’t even hurt.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, canuck2288 said:

The fact that absolutely nobody on the team responded in any way when Edler was ragdolled is thoroughly disgusting 

not one player on the Canucks stepped up the hitting, not one player went after their soft guys, not one player dropped the gloves

soft wimp culture that simply doesn’t care has been cultivated by Green and his hacks 

aqua thinks fans will shell out their hard earned money to witness that garbage?

as usual its open season on the Canucks and the entire league knows it 

Remember when Mike Matheson picked Petey up and slammed him to the ice? Green was dead to me the moment I heard him talk about discipline and how they needed those two points etc explaining how he didn’t want his players going after Matheson. 

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1

23 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Pfizer is 2, my dad got it about a week ago and he’s fine, his arm didn’t even hurt.

As I said in the other thread I got my Pfizer today. Nothing other than a very mild soreness in the muscle, barely noticeable.

Forgot to mention TNucks1 that the needle was almost imperceptible so nothing to worry about. Just look away and go to your happy place for 1/10 of a second. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes other than sitting for 15 minutes before you can leave.

• Cheers 2

The fact that absolutely nobody on the team responded in any way when Edler was ragdolled is thoroughly disgusting 

not one player on the Canucks stepped up the hitting, not one player went after their soft guys, not one player dropped the gloves

soft wimp culture that simply doesn’t care has been cultivated by Green and his hacks 

aqua thinks fans will shell out their hard earned money to witness that garbage?

THIS!!!!

“Nobody saw it”

Probably the same team as said that last time. 

24 minutes ago, JDLax16 said:

Remember when Mike Matheson picked Petey up and slammed him to the ice? Green was dead to me the moment I heard him talk about discipline and how they needed those two points etc explaining how he didn’t want his players going after Matheson. 

yeah i was kinda pissed about that, but the next time we played them there was literally like 4 different players hooking him and cross checking him asking him to fight but he wouldnt drop the gloves, i think it ended up being gudbranson and haley or w.e his name is use to play on the sharks.

24 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

As I said in the other thread I got my Pfizer today. Nothing other than a very mild soreness in the muscle, barely noticeable.

Forgot to mention TNucks1 that the needle was almost imperceptible so nothing to worry about. Just look away and go to your happy place for 1/10 of a second. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes other than sitting for 15 minutes before you can leave.

lol yeah thats what i do usually just look away, i friggen hate em even though** it doesnt hurt, i guess i got a mild phobia of em.

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1