The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Jack Rathbone, Tyler Graovac

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Will Rathbone have to quarantine?

No, he won't have to quarantine. He was recalled from the Comets to the taxi squad on April 16th and his quarantine was over on April 23rd. He was on the ice practicing with the Canucks today as an extra defenceman.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, EternalCanuckFan said:

I think Rathbone came up from Utica a couple of weeks ago so he's probably good to go tonight if they're going to sit one of the regulars.

Gadjovich won't be in until the games next week.

I'll actually watch the game if Rathbone is in... Still a diehard fan but if I don't have to put myself through inevitable pain and suffering then why would I lol!  

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

No, he won't have to quarantine. He was recalled from the Comets to the taxi squad on April 16th and his quarantine was over on April 23rd. He was on the ice practicing with the Canucks today as an extra defenceman.

Any chance we get to see him (Rathbone) tonight? I believe Hughes should take a game off, he's bagged!

1 minute ago, johngould21 said:

Any chance we get to see him (Rathbone) tonight? I believe Hughes should take a game off, he's bagged!

Well at least they kept his shifts shorter last game. He's been getting burned at the end of those long shifts. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

He should be getting a look. The kid is a solid player. I'm curious as to what his nickname will be. Boner? The Wrath of Bone? Sadly, it'll probably something boring like Raths or Rathy. I'd love to hear the guys scream Boner! when he scores his first goal.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

He should be getting a look. The kid is a solid player. I'm curious as to what his nickname will be. Boner? The Wrath of Bone? Sadly, it'll probably something boring like Raths or Rathy. I'd love to hear the guys scream Boner! when he scores his first goal.

You forget we have Sutter on the team. The creator of the term huggy bear. He’ll think of something. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

I'll actually watch the game if Rathbone is in... Still a diehard fan but if I don't have to put myself through inevitable pain and suffering then why would I lol!  

These games are actually super early exhibition games for next season with no stakes so relax and enjoy the game. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, austy said:

These games are actually super early exhibition games for next season with no stakes so relax and enjoy the game. 

All the power to you.  But I like watching quality hockey.  League wide (covid hockey) is not that... Not to mention this team.  It sucks to watch, when you know it could be a lot better.  But hey, enjoy watching the nails on a chalk board hot mess, slow train wreck, covid decimated team that is the current edition of vancouver canucks.... And I'll watch the 10 min highlights and wait for Rathbone and Gadjovick to play before I commit to 2.5 hrs of my time.

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

He's already for a great hockey name.   The options are endless but Boner for sure is the front runner no matter how good or bad he is.   Bones is good too, or Bones'zee.   The Boner even better. 

• Vintage 1