The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, falcons said:

Keep the Boyd line off the ice please 

Yeah him and Vesey aren't doing too well today. 

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Last season, maybe. Koskinen still sucks but Smith is posting a Vezina candidate type season this year (not enough to win, but definitely top 5 goalies in the league this season). He's got a 924 save percentage and he's not playing too many easy games either. Remember it's the Oilers he's still playing in front of. 

I stand by my small sample size criticism.  He'll get absolutely ventilated in the playoffs playing in front of their pitiful excuse for a defense.

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

This is what we force all of our prospects to do on defense. I hate it. Go play your games kids. It's the reason why you got called up. 

It's all about reminding Baumer of himself to gain favour. 

Get caught out of position regularly, and make sure all your shots are at least 2ft wide.

• Haha 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

I stand by my small sample size criticism.  He'll get absolutely ventilated in the playoffs playing in front of their pitiful excuse for a defense.

Hopefully! Mind you the past couple post seasons he's been the only good things about the teams he's played on.