The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames l May 13, 6 p.m. l SNP | WHY ARE WE HERE EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Thanks DeNiro, now I'm depressed as hell. 

Sorry bud.

Just watching him move around out there makes me wonder how special him and Pettersson could be together. Both players that make things happen out of nothing every time they’re on the ice.

Next season!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

People still hoping Edler will score his 100th. Newsflash folks, it ain’t happening. His offense has entirely dried up. And if by pure fluke it did happen, the way this season has gone, it would be called back for being offside or something. Time to let the kids play.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Went for a jog 7am like I do almost everyday. Will be doing weights in evening. I get my share of fresh air...

You're wasting your time being a sports fan.

Guessing/predicting what's going to happen is huge part of being a sports fan.

-There's a predict the score thread on cdc every canucks game

-There is a predict the series thread for every playoff series and every round on cdc.

-There's a prediction thread every year on where we'll end up at end of season. Playoffs vs no playoffs. 

-Every analyst on every sports channel will predict which team will win the championship may it be hockey baseball basketball football soccer etc.etc.etc.

Do you ask all these people for future winning lotto numbers ?

-10s of Billions of dollars are bet on sports by fans predicting who will win.

-Every MMA fight or Boxing fight people predict who will win.

I can go on and on and on.

Me predicting a rebuilding and cap troubled team like the Canucks will be a bottom 5 to 10 team requires me to give you future winning lotto numbers? That is ridiculous..

I have no idea what issues you are dealing with personally or if you're just in a bad mood. But I have no time for people looking to belittle someone for being a "normal" sports fan who makes an educated prediction on the immediate future of a sports team. 

You have thousand of posts on here. I can quote you on many posts where you posted about what may happen in the future regarding the Canucks but I can't think of nothing worse to waste my time on. 

So not only can you predict the future but you seem to think you can tell me how to sports fan too... Cool story bro!:lol: