The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

58 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Dude's got hands 

And the way he moves up the ice! A once and future star -- I see so many past greats in his bearing and look forward to when he matures. 

Benning must have caught wind of this guy before he went south to scout the juniors, quietly, like he was on an intelligence mission. I remember people were puzzled by it, and he didn't say much aferwards, but it must have been hard not to jump out of his seat when Klimovich fell to him in the second round. 

I guess he's learned to be cool about these steals. 

• Vintage 3

18 minutes ago, frank einstein said:

And the way he moves up the ice! A once and future star -- I see so many past greats in his bearing and look forward to when he matures. 

Benning must have caught wind of this guy before he went south to scout the juniors, quietly, like he was on an intelligence mission. I remember people were puzzled by it, and he didn't say much aferwards, but it must have been hard not to jump out of his seat when Klimovich fell to him in the second round. 

He's got first round talent, makes not picking in the first round a bit easier to swallow 

Not that I mind the OEL trade, he's looked good 

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, frank einstein said:

It was embarrassing to watch Twitter creeping on Benning in a grocery store when he got back from that trip and trying to accuse him of breaking his quarantine.  

That small deranged section of our fanbase should take up a new hobby. 

6 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

It was embarrassing to watch Twitter creeping on Benning in a grocery store when he got back from that trip and trying to accuse him of breaking his quarantine.  

That small deranged section of our fanbase should take up a new hobby. 

New hobby, it’s been a money maker for years in local and national  the media hype train that failed to be hired by a credible news agency like the Weekly World News.  

Edited by Phat Fingers
Edit

2 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

Klimovich is in the starting lineup for Abby Canucks! This should stop rumors that Danila is going to Quebec.

Great news! 

Roman P 1, Chris Faber 0