The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

That Leaf is such a coward.  His teammates must be embarrassed to play with such a baby whiner.  

Alf, the guy that dropped like a wet noddle, a yellow ice player, as Woody Harleson would put it, is the baby leafs assistant captain.  

so I think he is a team leader.   Not sure if the analytics crowd has figured out a way to calculate leadership and heart.  I would be ashamed to have ever been seen doing that in a rugby game or in a school yard vs a bully.  

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Hopefully to a Canadian girl so he doesn’t have to go back to Belarus…

I think Roman posted before that Klim’s girl came here a few months ago from Belarus.  It’s good he’s married.  He’s a man. He can have his family here, and have a good life.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, RomanP said:

Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Danila Klimovich A76C78F3-DC61-4110-9984-9E30C6714ABE.thumb.jpeg.4830a3d7a8aacacc83d66680463c434d.jpeg

Well first off, the distortion of this is KILLING me....

Secondly, The man signed a contract, can he not afford pants that fit him or has he grown that much?  He looks like a man child!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Secondly, The man signed a contract, can he not afford pants that fit him or has he grown that much?  He looks like a man child!!!

All the questions about the distortion should be directed to the girlfriend of Karel Plasek, who took this picture lol

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Elias Pettersson said:

So the Russians were invited to the wedding but not the Swedish players?

I smell a rift coming to the dressing room next year…  -_-

I was waiting for you to show up lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Hippy, we are just old and have no fashion...............It seems that his style was good bait! A keeper!

• Cheers 2

14 hours ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Hippy, we are just old and have no fashion...............It seems that his style was good bait! A keeper!

17 hours ago, RomanP said:

All the questions about the distortion should be directed to the girlfriend of Karel Plasek, who took this picture lol

I'm a photographer/videographer.  Weddings are my thing.  The distortion of the image is due to the wide angle most likely on a phone camera.  Just kills me.

The statement about his pants is one of growth.  He has been photographed in similar pants as those and I am wondering if they're the same ones and if so how much has he already grown since his draft?  The kid looks enormous compared to his draft day!

Exciting time for him.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1