The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Pre-season Game 1: Canucks @ Kraken 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I caved in, because they include NHL Centre Ice. I used it before and loved it. Especially I can watch on my computer or iPad. 

I'm still paying less for just internet plus Sportsnet Now+ , than Internet and TV. I'm just trying to budget a bit more. And even when I had TV I only watched hockey and that's it. 

I don't even watch Football anymore. I do subscribe to TSN during the World Juniors :). 

Nice....

We had it all....internet, cable, Netflix, crave, Disney and I only watch hockey on cable so I cut it. Hate football. I didn't even turn on the cable from May - Oct seemed like a waste.

I love hockey so I'll watch anything and sometimes enjoy non Canuck hockey more.

You may have just convinced me to get it. I love having any hockey on tv while doing chores so sounds like a decent set up.

Also nice when you travel and I HATE Canadian winter.

Edited by Chris12345
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Can’t wait to get this rivalry underway, and for the hate between teams to start.

This is OUR major local rival now. Like the Islanders and Rangers, or Sharks and Ducks, or Flames and Oilers. Sure, there is a border between our two teams, but we’re a stone’s throw away, something the Canucks have never had. 

This isn’t just some meaningless first exhibition game. This is the first meeting against our most hated team - the story begins to unfold, and even though our veterans are missing tonight, I hope our youngsters realize the importance of this game.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Slegr said:

Can’t wait to get this rivalry underway, and for the hate between teams to start.

This is OUR major local rival now. Like the Islanders and Rangers, or Sharks and Ducks, or Flames and Oilers. Sure, there is a border between our two teams, but we’re a stone’s throw away, something the Canucks have never had. 

This isn’t just some meaningless first exhibition game. This is the first meeting against our most hated team - the story begins to unfold, and even though our veterans are missing tonight, I hope our youngsters realize the importance of this game.

Perry Cox Laughing GIF by HULUmost hated team? more like scrubs

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Slegr said:

You can't force a rivalry 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

I checked that out and you get a 2 hour free trial but you need to use a CC, they claim nothing gets charged but it also says after 2 hours it switches to premium so kind of ambiguous.

“2 hour free trial” while asking for a Cc # to watch the kids play a pre-season game? Screw that.