Pearson Dickenson Garland

Hoglander Sutter Podkolzin

Highmore Lockwood MacEwen

Ekman-Larssen Hamonic

Juolevi Myers

Rathbone Poolman

Demko

Halak

Motte hurt. Petey Quinn enjoying the Michigan fall weather.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2
  • RoughGame 1

4 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Opening night roster

Miller Horvat Boeser

Pearson Dickenson Garland

Hoglander Sutter Podkolzin

Highmore Lockwood MacEwen

Ekman-Larssen Hamonic

Juolevi Myers

Rathbone Poolman

Demko

Halak

Motte hurt. Petey Quinn enjoying the Michigan fall weather.

Nice lineup. Goes to show that we have pretty good depth this year and Petey and Huggy are going to miss out on a chance to win if they enjoy the Michigan too much (or let the agents whisper too much false hope). Here's mine.

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Garland

Highmore-Dickinson-Podkolzin

Di Giuseppe-Sutter-Lockwood

OEL-Poolman

Rathbone-Hamonic

OJ-Myers

Demko

Halak

Petey and Q can't let these agents take control. They have to step in and instruct the agents that they must be signed by the opening of the camp.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

On 9/20/2021 at 12:15 AM, Outsiders said:

Petey and Hughes will be here. However, if they aren't 

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Garland

Motte-Dickinson-Podkolzin 

Highmore-Sutter-MacEwen

OEL-Poolman

Rathbone-Hamonic

Juolevi-Myers 

Certainly both positions are weaker but again, they will be here. I have definitely seen worse lineups so I feel we would do alright if we were missing them for a few games. I'd say Quinn missing time probably hurts us a lot more than Petey tho.

Actually, I'm curious to see what that defence can do.

OEL can replace Hughes on #1PP.

Rathbone can QB #2PP.

At even strength, OEL and Rathbone can both move the puck and should make their life easier on the defensive side, supported by good defensive partners in Poolman and Hamonic.

I think Petey will be harder to replace with his presence on the PP and the first line.

On 9/19/2021 at 9:14 AM, -DLC- said:

It'll happen soon enough.

And I'm focused on the fact that WE HAVE HOCKEY NEXT WEEKEND!   I'm already pumped...seeing Podz here.  Brock's fired up.  Bo.  Hoglander.  Stoked to see what Garland and OEL will bring.  JT.   Etc.  So much reason to be happy/excited about the season.

Hell to the yeah.  Something like that.  :towel:

Hi Deb, heaven forbid if QH and EP were injured at the same time, how would we have do with both off the ice? 

Interesting thought that makes me shudder at anymore injuries to anyone but curiosity too makes me wonder, but it's making me antsy for them to be on the ice getting some time in with our new guys is a bit concerning but I'm sure something will get done, in the moment right now goes, I want fast forward to the season as exciting as this is with said new guys  and the arriving prospects fighting it out is a very cool sighted! Are we there yet???  anddddd stoked to see what our newest addition of a certain Russian bulldog is going to make a difference here, and it's hard not to want Chaisson at 6'4 to make the team but I want big Mac to kill it as well.. quite the logjam at forward.. fun to watch it unfold but biting at the bit to get it going! GCG! Nice to see all the players excited too, making for interesting times! This should be good! (where's the popcorn?) Alf??? stop that! furball, that's pretty sneaky.. take some and pass it backkkk... 

Edited by iceman64
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, MikeyD said:

Is it confirmed that the Canucks YouTube page will be streaming the pre season games or is it CDC or are we not getting to see it at all? 

Earlier on Twitter it was posted that Canucks have waived National Blackout out and fans can watch Sunday Kraken feed on NHL.tv and Monday will be streamed on Canucks website ( as per Patrick Johnston) 

• Cheers 2

• -DLC- changed the title to Our Canucks Are Back!!!!!! Pre-season Canucks @ Kraken 6:00 PM
  • -DLC- changed the title to Our Canucks Are Back!!!!!! Pre-season Thread / Game 1: Canucks @ Kraken 6:00 PM
  • -DLC- featured this topic
4 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

So correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like the only (legal) way to watch the game is with an NHL Live or ESPN+ subscription. Pretty bummed. I was pretty stoked to watch Canucks Hockey again. You’d also think they would want to televise our first look at the newest expansion franchise. 

I'll be doing it old school like how Dad used to "watch" the Lions...by listening to it on the radio (I'll explain what that is later), eyes closed, like I can see every second of it.  650 here I come.

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'll be doing it old school like how Dad used to "watch" the Lions...by listening to it on the radio (I'll explain what that is later), eyes closed, like I can see every second of it.  650 here I come.

I love listening to Canucks games on the radio if they start early on the East Coast and I'm still commuting home from work.  

I used to listen to every single Grizzlies game back in the day on radio.