The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Blackhawks - Oct 21st, 2021, 5:30pm PST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Considering the stinker against Buffalo and all the talk about how they needed to respond is there anyone who truly thinks that period matched what they said?

maybe we'll get lucky and actually have a good 2nd period for once lol

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If he continues his High level of play, he will make more in his next contract.

He's got a Hog-like tenacity out there and is as reliable as a Toyota Highlander

So today I wore my Habs jacket to the grocery store, thinking that no one would notice, cause who notices a CH logo at the grocery store in Seattle,  and this guy wearing a Kraken's hat gave me a long stare in the eye.  I think maybe he was possibly a Habs fan... I'll be at that game on Tuesday, but I will keep it neutral by wearing blue. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

They are completely useless.  Our PK sucks anyways so why bother having them in the lineup?  I’d rather have MacEwen and Gadjovich in the lineup hitting everything in sight. We can just use Pearson and Horvat to kill penalties. They wouldn’t be any worse than Dowling and Highmore.

Green complains about not having enough hits last game, yet he dresses a lineup of AHL fodder that has no clue how to hit.

I just don't understand. Every time I think about it the more it just angers me. I'm not usually butthurt about these types of moves (the last time I ate $&!# for dissing the J.T Miller trade), but this has to be one of the worst moves this management has done. 

What is the &^@#ing logic? MacEwen provided physicality and toughness. Yes he was a work in progress, but have they not seen Highmore? Dowling? Chiasson? They don't even bring half of what MacEwen brings.

And then we giveaway Gadjovich for free to our &^@#ing division rivals!?? Gadjovich, who had a very strong camp, who got considerably faster and lighter, not mention coming off a spectacular 15 goal in 19gp season in the AHL, doesn't even get a chance? 

What a joke. I expect us to replace Green if we continue to play poorly come end of November, and if that doesn't change, I would like to see Benning ousted. 

We have no &^@#ing identity out there. No pushback, no urgency, no desire. Same $&!# different day

• Upvote 1

Just now, brilac said:

So today I wore my Habs jacket to the grocery store, thinking that no one would notice, cause who notices a CH logo at the grocery store in Seattle,  and this guy wearing a Kraken's hat gave me a long stare in the eye.  I think maybe he was possibly a Habs fan... I'll be at that game on Tuesday, but I will keep it neutral by wearing blue. 

yeah canuck blue