The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers - Oct 28th, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

I have been a die-hard Canucks fan for the last 40 years and this is one of the saddest times being a Canucks fan. Partly because I have higher expectations with our roster and partly because of poor asset management and poor coaching or preparation.

Never posted before a few days ago but what I am seeing recently forced me to post and share my thoughts to release some of my frustration.

There were years when you expected the Canucks to do poorly because they were “rebuilding” or didn’t have the talented players. But I still watched without fail because I love my team and find reasons to cheer the small wins and the promise of our prospects even when they don’t turn into NHLers.

I will continue to support and cheer our team...but man, it is so frustrating to watch right now.  Even when they had won a game, it didn’t feel decisive and more by luck or by good goal tending.

• Thanks 1

Just now, stawns said:

Yeah, let's not hold players accountable

Does being a shill ever get old?

Are you just completely unable to recognize that this has been happening for the entirety of Green's coaching tenure despite having massive roster turnover from when he was first hired? Are you just intentionally being obtuse?

Somehow it's just the players over and over! 2018? On the players. 2021 with a completely different, upgraded roster, on the players!!! 

The SAME EXACT trends with different teams. The whole go almost a full period without getting a shot on has been happening for years.

ALL on the players!!!!! So weird opposing teams players never have these struggles. They just consistently show up night in and night out, 82 times a season against this team. Lmfao, your takes are wrong, and awful. 

• Vintage 1