The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I hope EP’s Problem is confidence related. Imagine if he regresses to this echl level? They are screwed. I have faith that all it will take will be a goal or two for him to get going.

Part of the problem is Miller plays with the hockey IQ of a 10 yr old sometimes.  Emotional, and makes low percentage plays that lead to turn overs.  That line is always chasing the puck or dumping it in. 

And green … even a team of plumbers wouldn’t get outshot 15-5 to start the game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, KelownaCanucksFan said:

toronto maple leafs hello GIF by NBA
this team needs some old school tough love, they need someone who actually has won a Stanley cup 

He has his gripes too though and will play grinders(his favorites) a lot. If we did I would want to bring some really good Associate Coaches along side, maybe a couple guys with head coaching experience. Would want an experienced staff with tremendous experience.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jam126 said:

I really don't understand why JB extended Green, we could've had Gerard Gallant.

He probably can't even get a crappy team to start winning games... 

*looks at New York in standings*

Oh no. 

Seriously though, there were lots of us pushing to get Gallant but not enough Aquillini's visit these forums haha

Could not believe we didn't try to get him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

Yeah his excuses to start the season were he can't match the lines the way he wants and gets to play at home and does worse.

Hmmmm, maybe if there was some sort of exhibition period to prepare for this... :o

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Shaw is already an assistant. I could seem him as a short term answer.

If the team still sucks. Then house cleaning for the exception of Clark next year.

I think Shaw could be a great head coach. He’s been behind NHL benches for over a decade and a half. Many thought he’d be primed for a head coaching gig by now.

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Darius said:

I hope EP’s Problem is confidence related. Imagine if he regresses to this echl level? They are screwed. I have faith that all it will take will be a goal or two for him to get going.

Part of the problem is Miller plays with the hockey IQ of a 10 yr old sometimes.  Emotional, and makes low percentage plays that lead to turn overs.  That line is always chasing the puck or dumping it in. 

And green … even a team of plumbers wouldn’t get outshot 15-5 to start the game. 

Miller will crush the confidence of his linemates with his anger outbursts and whining, he needs to be traded asap before he takes every one down with him.  He was screaming and slamming doors again, that's peewee hockey

• Like 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

He probably can't even get a crappy team to start winning games... 

*looks at New York in standings*

Oh no. 

Seriously though, there were lots of us pushing to get Gallant but not enough Aquillini's visit these forums haha

Could not believe we didn't try to get him.

Gallant is a great coach, we should have tried.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1