The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, GB5 said:

Frustrating how the Canucks can't even finish their checks.

Get a guy lined up and peel off..... very uninspired play.

They need Motte back he is their sparkplug guy always tries to play with 100 percent effort and even though he is a little guy he will get in on the forecheck and rattle some glass to give the team some energy.

2 minutes ago, Canuck Luck said:

I have been on team FIRE GREEN for a long time. I have also supported JB.

However, if JB is too stupid or too weak or both to fire this idiot coach, I hope they both get fired. Enough is enough.

I think the problem JB has is who to replace green with. Do we assume guys like Julien want to coach here?  Not alot to choose from in coaches right now.  

Not sure why anyone would think Shaws the man. 

It's a problem. 

1 minute ago, Roberts said:

@b3.but you're right, they've proved they can be a good team. it really feels like they are underperforming.

I do agree it was some luck.

Many different arguments you could say this year:

- coaching staff and tactics

- roster construction 

- players not playing up to their contracts 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

You and I both know they will contend. They are better than their record suggests. 

Our team is flawed in some way. The only way this collection of players starts producing different results is with a shake up from the top down.

Also, not to pile on Petey but he needs to be ordered to work on his lower body strength as well as some serious power skating. He will never be able to maximize his talents until he gets stronger on the puck.

Same as the Sedins I agree with you. Especially for him to be effective and stay healthy in the playoffs.

ya if this continues changes will come. There’s too much talent on this team to perform this way