The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights Sat Nov 13th

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

25 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

You're right.  I'm the worst arrogant D-bag Nazi...but I thought that was just my wife's terms of endearment.

The then/ than thing is a pet peeve for me and the gestapo demands I act.

now lets be better to each other.

oEb.gif.0ab972e3985e91ab870a8145d9f324e6.gif

Godwin’s Law never fails

• Huggy Bear 1

45 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

No offense to Bo. 

But I hope Miller takes charge of the locker room warm ups. He does the great smash talk chatter. We need that energy from the get go. 

Then we can get gone!!! 

Grab the W and jet. 

That rah rah chatter wears thin after a couple times. You ever been part of a team before?  Bo is the type of captain teammates want to play for and with.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Miller leading the offense and people want to trade him?

We’re at peak CDC melt down right now Phil…you see how many refreshing yet differently angled arguments there are in the “Canucks” section about firing Green or Benning, or our core is the wrong core, or how some dink was right 8 years ago when we hired Benning that he called it back then he was the wrong hire…I’m not surprised at all that the noodles are so mushy to think trading Miller is a good idea…the mob is loose and looking for it’s next meal lol

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

That rah rah chatter wears thin after a couple times. You ever been part of a team before?  Bo is the type of captain teammates want to play for and with.

We need the leaders to all step up including Bo and Miller. One person can’t say it all. We need our team to come together as a group. Agree with your post though 

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Right? The only way we're trading Miller is if another 6 to 8 other guys go first and we're going full rebuild...

if there was a stud #2 RH centre or #1RHD at play somewhere then yes i'd move Miller, but who has surplus of that?

5 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Bo is great.

Miller is great too.

I don' t think these two are the source of the problems on this team.

• Upvote 1