The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Anaheim Ducks | Nov 14 | 5 PM PT

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

Ive always liked Bo, but Miller should be captain. He plays with fire & passion. Horvat is losing me. He pretty much symbolizes how passive this team has become. No hatred for the opponent, just a friendly game of pond hockey on a sunny afternoon. 

I agree, big fan of Bo but he’s like pety.. too nice..  like yesterday, big hit on podz and Bo just stood there and look around to see who’s coming to do something 

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

All 3 of those are from the previous core, Drysdale will be good, Lindohm and Manson are more then likely walking at the end of the year

Steel, comtois, McTavish,  zegras, terry will make a good top 6.  Getzlaf still looks like he can play for several more years.  I like our group if petey can get his game back,  but ducks def loo promising.

2 minutes ago, combover said:

Is my math wrong? 
they it’ll take 92 points to get in to the POs

we have 12 points 

92-12 = 80 

so we need 80 more points 

67 games left 

67 / 80 =   .830 

lol is that right. We are out of it before mid November. 

you forgot to take into account that games are worth 2 points each

67g x 2 = 134p available.

1 minute ago, thrago said:

Well probably not, but I can't recall a better Canuck team doing this bad before.

It was late in the last century since we've had this bad a team - i believe 96-97 if memory serves me.   Still can't believe Uncle jim and green were re-signed this past year.   Ugggggh !

Just now, jovocop55 said:

I agree, big fan of Bo but he’s like pety.. too nice..  like yesterday, big hit on podz and Bo just stood there and look around to see who’s coming to do something 

Something is up with bo.  Hes not playing with same intensity as he was previous seasons.  Maybe hes hurt, or maybe greens wrecking him too.

1 minute ago, EddieVedder said:

Steel, comtois, McTavish,  zegras, terry will make a good top 6.  Getzlaf still looks like he can play for several more years.  I like our group if petey can get his game back,  but ducks def loo promising.

They will be a good team no doubt I was just more so referring I've liked our rebuild better so far