The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

48 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I think the 6pm start is done on purpose so most fans will miss the 1st period...

Yeah, but we're already used to our Boys missing the 1st... this might get them to miss the 2nd, too! :shock:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

I hated the Oilers back then..,as some ppl know I love them now last few years.., my sons go U of A and I spend a lot of time in EDM…  like you said not many games were on tv back then I used to have this crappy radio and listen to Jim Robson most nights while laying in bed

Yup, to "all the shut-ins and those who can't get out to the game", loved Robson.

My #2 son was always a Oilers fan. I even went down to the souvenir shop at the old Colosseum and bought him a Oiler jersey back in the '90's. Then he goes to U of A so we are the same as you spent some time in Edmonton. My brother-in-law goes to Edmonton for a curling bonspiel and his car is broken in to. My son is playing rec hockey and his car is broken into and the thief did more damage breaking in than what he got. Didn't make a dif he stayed an Oiler fan and has infected my grandson as well.  

• Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I wonder if coach Green knows about that stats? I would be great if someone from media asks why is this and what are you, coach , doing to fix this?

Might be best to use the stay home strategy where we never leave out zone and play for the 1 point. 

8 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I noticed nobody signed up for today’s GDT, so I thought I’d put in as much effort making it as Management and Coaching has put into fixing the team this year. 

Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche

November 17th at 6 PM PT

Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC

Sportsnet Pacific, SN650 AM

Updates will be posted. 

love it. 

• Cheers 1