The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I will post what I want. There are no rules on this board about the tone you should have and that you have to be positive about a bad hockey team. I made a lot of comments that the were playing well. It’s great but it doesn’t erase how badly they have played. If it bothers you that much then ignore them.

Now you're off my Christmas card list too! 

Grinch GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

If our power play wasn't clicking, this would be a different game.

If the refs didn’t let a few things go for the Canucks it might be different too.

Let’s be fair. I watch people complain about the refs every time the Canucks lose but they don’t praise them when they help them win.

• Haha 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

alright well be miserable then

I am not miserable at all. I am just not easily pleased by one game. It doesn’t mean I am a negative person. You are just bothered by negative comments. I can’t help you there. Sorry if it affects you that much.lmbut there is an easy solution. Don’t read the negative comments. Ignore them if they bother you that much. Lol

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

If the refs didn’t let a few things go for the Canucks it might be different too.

Let’s be fair. I watch people complain about the refs every time the Canucks lose but they don’t praise them when they help them win.

Calling penalties that are penalties is helping us win?

• Cheers 1