The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

13 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

Drunks have liver disease and complain they have no money. Drinking is the biggest sheep or monkey see monkey do activity possible, totally lack of imagination as what to do with your free time. People convincing themselves they are having a good time. I would be a millionaire with how many times I hear people say " I feel so sick today I do not know what I was thinking , I am never going to drink again. Do not even remember what happened last night" 

Having a beer or two (glass of wine) is fine but , getting so drunk that you become a clown is a waste of time and money.  If you spend more then 100+ dollars a week on drinking you are wasting so much money. Save that money for a vacation, create memories that are positive and last you a life time not boring brain dead drinking stories. 

Yeah it’s almost as bad as spending 2.5 hours of life, 82 times a season watching Green drive people to drink…

but not quite.

GCG

Edited by RWJC

21 minutes ago, combover said:

Greens putting Ep Miller boeser hughes on the second unit and he’s going to start with the second unit and give the first unit the 20 seconds. 
thsts his big master plan to fix this. 
lololololololololol. 

How bout try to fix the dismal pk instead of focusing on the pp. Sigh they getting get dumber.

11 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

Drunks have liver disease and complain they have no money. Drinking is the biggest sheep or monkey see monkey do activity possible, totally lack of imagination as what to do with your free time. People convincing themselves they are having a good time. I would be a millionaire with how many times I hear people say " I feel so sick today I do not know what I was thinking , I am never going to drink again. Do not even remember what happened last night" 

Having a beer or two (glass of wine) is fine but , getting so drunk that you become a clown is a waste of time and money.  If you spend more then 100+ dollars a week on drinking you are wasting so much money. Save that money for a vacation, create memories that are positive and last you a life time not boring brain dead drinking stories. 

You Are Boring GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

CheersIMG_20211115_171641223.thumb.jpg.68fbed0ca34c5ab3c0ae1370835ce099.jpg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, combover said:

Greens putting Ep Miller boeser hughes on the second unit and he’s going to start with the second unit and give the first unit the 20 seconds. 
thsts his big master plan to fix this. 
lololololololololol. 

Ahhhhhhh thats the master plan trying to trick the opponent which pp line is the real 1st. Seriously this team is joke as long as Green Benning is in charge.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

You should also never go out for dinner. Such a horrible waste, having to pay a premium for food you could easily source and prepare at home. Let alone that dreadful tip you have to pay the waiter.

You’re a bore.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

Called up my ex fron Winnipeg and told her to &^@# off in advance. 

You know what's funny? Im from Winnipeg (kinda grew up in Gimli MB), my ex is also from Manitoba. 

So there's that :lol:

42 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

Should I crack open my 3 week old Bud Light from my cooler, or should I down a couple of shots of Crown and coke and then perhaps look towards my awful Miller Lite's and get completely $&!#faced while I call my girlfriend to reassure she's beautiful and I love her before I have to tell her another excuse as to why I don't want to sleep over at her house because I want to watch the Jets game?!

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

How many points will Schmidt get tonight?

Safe money says - more that you ! :P

Damn - now i can't even get drunk to repress the memory of what is sure to be a terrible game without ruining my life, liver, health and all that other good stuff :shock:

• Haha 1