The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Jets | Nov 19 7pm SNP thank u so much benning <3 just another 6 more years were almost there ;D

Rate this topic

Odd.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

I am going into this game optimistic that the players will put together a good effort.

From a coaching perspective, a noticeable change in PK strategy, no matter the result in this one game, will be a step in the right direction and will at least show that the coaches are accepting responsibility.

They should be able to. Jets played last night and it went to a shootout.  If we're able to keep the foot on the gas we can outworked them and maybe it will help us take a step in the right direction.

6 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I am going into this game optimistic that the players will put together a good effort.

From a coaching perspective, a noticeable change in PK strategy, no matter the result in this one game, will be a step in the right direction and will at least show that the coaches are accepting responsibility.

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

They should be able to. Jets played last night and it went to a shootout.  If we're able to keep the foot on the gas we can outworked them and maybe it will help us take a step in the right direction.

Seriously we’re due for a break if the team puts in the effort

19 hours ago, Odd. said:

right now im 10 shots deep of tequila with a 6 pack of ronas and a couple of left over Stellas from yesterday just waiting to be chugged on a thursday night, my girlfriend hates me because id rather get wasted alone and watch the canucks play then to sleep with her at her place, i texted my ex right before because i was in argumentative mood,  im this close to running naked to Rogers Arena (10 minute walk) with a Thank You Jim Benning and Aquilini painted on my stomach, ive had thoughts about making out with the statue outside the arena as well, my neighbours think someones being murdered in my apartment because i find myself screaming at 2 am at the fact that we sent Gadjovich on waivers, its been almost 2 months and im still not over it, severely dehydrated and on the cusp of passing out, and i think im going to end my night at Nino and probably lose a couple of hundreds on blackjack and roulette.

this is my life as a Canucks fan. My girlfriend hates me, i just reignited my ex's hatred towards me, my neighbours hate me, im an alcoholic, i am overly obsessed with this team for no reason, my friends think im a loser because i dont go out anymore, im a gambling addict, i hate everyone, i hate myself, BC is flooding, my brain is flooded, i have 200 dollars worth of parking tickets to pay the city of vancouver (MORE BIKE LANES HOORAY................ sike)

SAY PRUNES!!!!!!!

I’m thinking you’ve been affected by the full moon/extraordinary eclipse somewhat.

18 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Not sure why Shannon thinks Green was ever a good coach. 

One of the unwritten rules of hockey

Nobody in the business EVER says the coach is anything less than a "Good Coach"

maybe I'll send Dahli an email and ask him why that is

21 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I am hopeful but I once again picked the "OVER" on total goals on playnow's website. Its been a lot of games in a row so far..so sticking witha sure thing. 

I hope the team can pull one out, but I am not my usual Optimistic self right now. The nervous nellies have convinced me that Benning is the issue. I think he has to go. Then the new GM should consider Crow coming back to head coach if Chicago doesn't leave him in the job permanently. 

Just some thoughts. 

Tyler Myers: stop laying down as a defensive move: your too slow and twice as too slow getting up again. 

Tyler Myers: when we say we want the team to carry the puck into the Ozone, we don't mean you. 

Brock, be hard to play against please, do something. If you can't get a goal or an apple, get on the scoresheet by making a statement. 

The entire D group: play D first...then chip in a little on O. WE have an offensive top 12 forward group right now, they don't need your help up there so much as we need your help back here near the tendie.

Tendie: it is not your fault. 

THat is all. 

3 hours ago, CanuckleHorse said:

My woman does kagels and well she’s ahhh oh well this is a family site so you get what I’m saying  :P

what are you suggesting, Kagels for Dicky shots on goal? 

the new #18 shotgun?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

U guys are alll so negative,lol,let’s cheer for a win here,we need it,let the chips fall either way most likely green is gone soon anyway

I think you underestimate Jim and Franco

if Greener scores 2 wins in the next 8 games

he's golden til Christmas 2022