The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

still don't think Miller is moved at this tdl, unless he asks to be.  This game was going to be a loss, I think we all knew that.  If they lose against the Sabres, then it'll get interesting.

Would it be a surprise if he asked? If we miss the playoffs, and we likely do, he'll have lost two out of three seasons in Vancouver. How's he gonna like riding out another lost season as former teammates of his go chasing a cup in New York and Tampa? 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Would it be a surprise if he asked? If we miss the playoffs, and we likely do, he'll have lost two out of three seasons in Vancouver. How's he gonna like riding out another lost season as former teammates of his go chasing a cup in New York and Tampa? 

I definitely think he might

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Sucking the hind teat?

Exactly.

That said, you will be happy to know that I'm on the "trade Miller" bandwagon now. Maybe it's fickle to change your view so drastically after one loss, but considering how important this game was, I've lost any faith I have in this group.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Exactly.

That said, you will be happy to know that I'm on the "trade Miller" bandwagon now. Maybe it's fickle to change your view so drastically after one loss, but considering how important this game was, I've lost any faith I have in this group.

I don't think you are changing it personally after one game. This team has been so up and down this year. We will play our best game one day and the worst the following night. 

One bad stretch then one good one since the coaching bump/win streak. Rollercoaster of emotions. We've shown some good but it's clear we got some wrinkles needing ironing out before we have the success we see other teams having more consistently. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Exactly.

Not happy brother. I've been there before and I feel your pain. We will emerge as the phoenix, but only if we trade Miller. ;)

• Cheers 2