The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] J.T. Miller Trade/Contract Talks

Podzilla

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Braden Schneider or K'Andre Miller needs to be a part of the return.

Adding another prospect (Kravtsov, Othmann) and a 2nd (#63) would be nice.

There has been talk of K. Miller being Captain material in NY so I am not sure they would move him over one of their younger dmen. Would be a nice return for us though. 

Just now, Odjick29willkillyou said:

There has been talk of K. Miller being Captain material in NY so I am not sure they would move him over one of their younger dmen. Would be a nice return for us though. 

Yeah, JT Miller for K. Miller+ is a big ask, and I don't think NYR would do that either. It seems there's been a bidding war on Miller for 6 months, so I really hope that if he is traded, JR/PA get a big haul back. 

• Like 1

Montreal apparently in now as well?  

I love reading this stuff on Twitter and seeing other teams wiener fan bases be all “no it makes no sense no we can’t trade x y or z no no no.”  I throw my head back and laugh until Mrs Duce looks at me funny and the dog starts barking.  Makes me feel like a big man.

• Haha 3

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It looks like the Capitals are out?

That seems very optimistic on their part, but hey, they can do what they want. I had Malkin penciled in to land with the Caps. Very interested to see where he lands now. Maybe Philly as the ultimate slap in the face to the Pens? 

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

That seems very optimistic on their part, but hey, they can do what they want. I had Malkin penciled in to land with the Caps. Very interested to see where he lands now. Maybe Philly as the ultimate slap in the face to the Pens? 

I could see him in Boston

• Cheers 1

Just now, grandmaster said:

Really sad about this. He is our best player and literally carried this team on his back.

Please let this be fake news!

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

Lots of talks going on.  I’d think JR/Allvin will talk to JT directly before they pull the trigger on a trade.  They would let him know he could avoid getting moved but it would take signing their best contract offer.  

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The empties are talking and this is the deal:

Miller + 15 OA for Lafrenierre + Schneider + 2022 first.  

It’d be incredible to get a 1st round pick out of a team that doesn’t have their first round pick. They traded it to the jets for Copp

Edited by Petey40
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

I’m dreaming….

Miller to NYR for Kakko, Schneider and their 2nd.

Then send 15th pick and Hoglander, and Pearson to AZ for Lawson Crowse.

Kakko to Tampa for Cal Foote

Sign Copp as 3C

Edited by BabychStache
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Scottydzik said:

I sure hope that’s deal. If it’s Kakko lundqvist 2022 2nd I will be really disappointed.

Agree. If the rangers really think Lundkvist is worth something, they can play him instead of Schneider. We don't want that bum.

2 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

It’d be incredible to get a 1st round pick out of a team that doesn’t have their first round pick. They traded it to the jets for Copp

One of my empties must be “cracked”. :frantic:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3