The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Green tried to make Jake into his  version of an NHL player, like he does with every young player, instead of utilizing Jake in a manner that allowed him to use his strengths. 

Jake had lots of issues not related to Green. Jake made his own bed. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 hour ago, combover said:

Yeah because a big move out of desperation always works out…

The big move should be firing the refool that put this group including the coach together. 

schmidt wasn’t the only one that wasn’t happy here there were others all fingers point to an inept coach and a terrible GM. 

chiasson petan doweling highmore hunt 

14 regulation wins since February 

The worst start to a season since 97 ouch

a mountain of Pathetic excuses 

no players will want to come here if JB isnt thrown away like he’s done to so Many picks and prospects.

i hope the big move is jim getting what he deserves and being fired but I fear it’s more like a move that will hurt us for years to come which seem to be his specialty. 

So trade the teams leading scorer when the teams struggling to score Jb answer lol. That says just how incompetent a fool he is. we will get some bottom six trusted veterans foundational plugs back. 

I’ve got a question for you that I probably already know the answer to, but what the hell let’s try it. You hate JB, always have, in every post you have made from the beginning and subsequently for every move/non-move he’s ever done. Here you’re saying you’d criticize Benning if he trades Miller, fair enough, I’d be with you on that one. So if Benning doesn’t trade Miller will you give him credit for not making a panic move? That doesn’t mean you have to change your views on his overall job performance, but will you be able to be objective if he does something you also want, ie keeping Miller?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Mac has good hands for a big man. We got Chiasson though all good! LOL

Seriously though I remember ALOT of people saying he did himself no favours in trying to make the team during camp and here we are wishing he was still here.

Go figure 

He was for sure Utica's best all around forward maybe even player when Dahlen, OJ and Demko were in the AHL together (Demko was inured though)...for noticed him a lot with the small sample size i saw live.   Dahlen and OJ were also decent enough though, especially given their ages.  

• Cheers 1