The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

4 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

So basically Green clued in that Pod-Petey-Garland is a good line... but is too scared of Bo's temper tantrum to pull Pearson off his line.. so the result is two of our best forwards playing with probably the worst C in the entire league... fantastic..

I think downling is just a placeholder for miller. because the line of holglander - miller - boeser did well when petterson was injured last season.

Edited by hockeyking

28 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Don't see us winning this one, but I hope I am wrong!

Those lines are :sick:

Our team is like that show ' Whose line is it anyway?'

Everything is made up and the points don't matter!

Go Nucks, or don't....whatever. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hockeyking said:

I think downling is just a placeholder for miller. because the line of holglander - miller - boeser did well when petterson was injured last season.

Oh right... my bad, I totally overlooked the fact that Millsy isn't listed and was just like... man, we suck in the middle even worse than I remember.. lol 

We need to string in a couple of wins here. Desperately. My patience with this team is running thin. I feel like this road trip is a make or break deal.

If we have an abysmal road trip, I don’t think I can continue to watch this team further until changes are made. Unfortunately, I have 0 confidence in that actually ever happening. We are stuck in perpetual mediocrity because of our inability to make the right move at the right time.