The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Friday, November 26th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I actually don't think it is, but they're doing everything they can to cover it up like professionals would. 

At the end of the day, Miller made it really clear that the boys aren't exactly a tight knit group and he's twenty levels above in honesty in comparison to a more corporate guy like Bo Horvat. 

Bo's response was really weird as well. He seems irritated by Miller's comments and that's extremely unlike Bo. Bo will usually be a water under the bridge "what's in the past is in the past let's move forward" type guy. 

Not to mention what we see in the ice adds up way more with Miller. I'm not saying there's a clear divide in the locker room (I don't think there is) but there are guys that are not gelling and that is for certain. 

What did Miller say? The 'I don't know.' thing? 

Just now, Gnarcore said:

What did Miller say? The 'I don't know.' thing? 

It was more of what he didn't say. When asked if the boys are playing for each other he didn't say anything for 7 seconds and then rolled his eyes and shook his head. It was pretty clear he didn't think the team was doing enough for each other. 

• Thanks 1