The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Boston Bruins | Nov. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Babcock isn’t available till end of season. He is committed to coaching his sons university team until season is completed. After that he said he would be taking calls on jobs.

If we want Babcock it will look like us firing Green, promoting Shaw to interim coach for rest of year. Then signing babs in off season.

Not true

Babs has an out clause in usports contract 

2 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Worst start to the season is pretty amazing considering all the hype coming in. When you lose you learn right.. 

They are currently taking their learnings to write a George RR Martin style novel on ways to lose ::D What a ride.  

I've seen some good Canucks teams, I've seen some bad Canucks teams - this is easily the best roster with least performance Canucks team I've seen in decades. At least one of either us or MTL HAS to win tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, davidgoliath said:

We knew when OEL made that hit ‘cause we’ve seen it so many times - we’re screwed. It would have been an acceptable price if he had laid out Marchand but instead it was some hapless Swede. Jeeeezzz!

We knew we were screwed when the whale was seen on top of the ice.

1 hour ago, fanfor42 said:

6 - 14 -2 officially the worst start in the 52 year history of the Vancouver Canucks. 

Worse than the first 3 years as an expansion team in the early 70's.

But hey.  Let's go slow on changing coaches or managers. We are still convinced that can't be the problem.  

These Canucks have outforged LaForge.