The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens | Nov. 29, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BarnBurner said:

We definitely made the right choice selecting Podkolzin instead of Caufield. An almost no-brainer, sure, but many on board were questioning whether the Canucks picked the right guy. I'd choose VP any day.

Benning did great.  We got Garland, basically Caufield (just not nearly so cute), who is a 10 times better player.  Caufild needs to be tougher or he’s going to be gone from the league.  Way too soft.  Pods is a complete player, who helps his team in many ways.  Much superior player that Caufield, but not nearly so cute.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

Demko is a beast. Hes come a long way since being Markstrom’s back up. Wasnt sure if he’d take that next step but boy has he put in the work. So athletic, quick and focused now. 

What were the shots tonight?  40 to 30 for us?  Demko was fine, but it was another game where we absolutely outplayed the other team, and he only needed to be decent for us to win.  

1 minute ago, DJB said:

Better than when I hear a woman announcer. Sorry Ladies, no offence you all are great at most stuff, but it sounds like when my wife drones on and on. I can’t listen or comprehend. 

The girl’s skills were good, but her tone of voice was almost as bad as Matt Suckhairyass.  

Edited by Alflives
  • Vintage 2