The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 08, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Plsdontdoit said:

hogs and petey needs to get their syet together 

Hogs may not be producing, but at least he still has tenacity and is a tank on skates. Petey is just bambi out there. Kinda makes me sad to see him struggle like this. All that Datsyuk potential, and now I just hope he can start scoring at a decent pace. 4 goals in 27 games. Rough times for the kid.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

I was at a game in Edmonton in 2013 when Taylor Hall scored the fastest hat trick in Oilers history. That was not the same player I have seen the last few years. 

Ya he was invisible tonight. Was going to mention that in the GDT but I ain’t no Ian MacTire, not trying to jinx anything.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s been a good change for this club. I think you need change sometime. I think with Pettersson it’s his skating. He just looks slower. So slow. No power in his skating. He looks worse in his skating this year than his first year. He never was a great skater but he’s regressed. I don’t think there will be a lot of change in his game this year  until he spends an off season working on his skating. Sad but true.

Does he have to wait for summer to start,        if that is the case?

More time now till end of season than summer time off

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Hogs may not be producing, but at least he still has tenacity and is a tank on skates. Petey is just bambi out there. Kinda makes me sad to see him struggle like this. All that Datsyuk potential, and now I just hope he can start scoring at a decent pace. 4 goals in 27 games. Rough times for the kid.

With Hogz, I see the effort. He can still dangle really well and he's tenacious as hell. It just seems to me like he's prone to making some poor decisions from time to time, especially when he has a scoring chance. Pretty confident that can be ironed out with time and experience.

• Upvote 1