The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Winnipeg Jets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 10, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

41 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Just wait until the guys get used to burying those nice passes in front.  They haven't seen passes there in so long, they don't remember what to do with them.  So many blown chances there, but it will happen.  Sooner the better.

Guess the refs figure Dillon still plays for the Sharks, given the get out of jail free cards he got there.

Fun game to watch. Just lovin' the improved offensive play, and the D is tidier than before too.  Who knew?

Not to pick on you

But a lot of CDC has known for years

Just now, khay said:

Bruce Boudreau is way more intelligent person than I ever imagined.

Very insightful. 

With Brock starting to play better, once Petey gets going, this team could go on a major winning streak.

I always felt he was given good rosters and that's why he had such a good record during season play

I also felt he was a bit of an idiot for how he swore so much

I now see he is a great coach that looks to get the full potential from his players

As I see it right now he is pushing players to their potential but still hasn't gotten rid of the green system completely. I'm looking forward to when he gets his system fully implemented to the point the players fall back on the coaching of BB SW and Shaw when the game gets scrambly and out of control

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Just going to say - Luke Schenn played like a BOSS tonight - hate Benning all you want but a solid signing!!

Extremely impressed with Schenn. He is given a great leadership role and as the 5OA08, he’s skating away with it. 

Edited by Me_
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, mll said:

Sounds like Boudreau wants to keep him at C.   

Top 4 RHD and some better bottom 6 guys and we are money.

Just need Petey to get back on his game. 

• Huggy Bear 2

You know what's nuts? Is somehow for all Quinn has accomplished since the age of 19 the kid is still underrated.  He's 22 and is becoming a Norris quality Dman in front of our eyes. The kids even looked good on the pk.

That pass on the first goal was awesome.

Thank you Benning, 6 years at least in his prime.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Thought they would lose looking at the unsteady play in first period. Lots of turnovers and falling down. Slowly got it together. Good call on the goalie interference or that would have been game I think. 
Demko was solid again. Stops their best in the shootout. Meters put on a show there too. 
Pettersson still needs to learn to stay on his feet and how to avoid getting taken off the puck so easily. At least he smiled after the winner.