The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Myers, OEL and Hughes are all legit top pairing d-men.  

Wow, what a gutsy effort by everyone tonight, especially our d-men.  Burroughs and Juulsen also chipped in and played their hearts out, in fact Noah was noticeable out there.  

Boeser was engaged all night.  He actually got off to  rocky start and then just kept turning it on and battling.  Miller - Pearson - Boeser put in a good game tonight.  

Garland single handedly dragged us into the fight.  He's my favourite Canucks by a landslide at the moment.  Petey was also working his behind off tonight.  That line was our best one.  

So happy with our team tonight.  

5 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

That's exactly it. When Bo drives the bus offensively this team does extremely well. He can easily be a #1C when he wants to be. 

And ever since Bruce came aboard he's played like one, minus maybe some parts of the game last game. He's been absolutely fantastic. 

Bo reminds me of Syd at times. Not saying he is, but he does a lot of things like Syd does.

4 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

Idk why he was so meh under Green but so far with Bruce he's been unleashed. 

Worth every penny of that contract at the moment

Yep. 

It's like night and day.

If this is the true Myers, he's worth $6M.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, x00x said:

AND YOU ALL WANTED HALAK OUT ...........LOL 

I am glad they didnt bring in demko, halak settled down and got hsi first win , in old post, i even said they wont remove him after the first, and im glad bruce didnt 

Pulling Halak would have been a great way to destroy his confidence.  We need him to be ready to go if we need him and he needs to know Bruce trusts him.