The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, Patel Bure said:

MS on HF said he was a Weisbrod pick?   Maybe he was wrong.  I'm just glad that he's thriving this season.

ms on HF has to be the biggest whiner and non canuck fan around. The person is a moron lol. Who cares what they say. They go on and on like they know something about NHL hockey but they are just some negative punk in the mom's basement whining about the team.

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Odd. said:

Tyler freaking Myers.

6’8 big guy, tremendous skater, plays physical and is good defensively. Right handed.

Looks like we already have that top 4 RHD. My god what a difference a coach freaking makes.

Some of us never felt he wasn't.   Burke sure didn't when covering the signing.   Can't wait to see him crush guys with his neck again come playoff time.   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

3 hours ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

I think it’s more likely those who went through COVID hell are taking far more precautions (masks, social distancing etc) then the new guys who didn’t experience that cluster&^@# last year. That being said I’m extremely worried those 4 aren’t going to be the only positives. If I were a betting man I’d also unfortunately put my money on some of our games being postponed. Too much close contact with those possibly infected for just these players in isolation to be the worst of it. I really hope I’m wrong here.

One thing for sure though is that the protocols surrounding COVID for all teams needs to be completely redone. It’s quite obvious the current rules aren’t working as intended. There was a Flyers player pulled off the ice in another game from a COVID test too, so this situation is definitely getting worse and needs substantial changes.

It’s because most of the players already had Covid and it’s more unlikely to get it again. Plus they are double vaccinated. Passing Covid from one double vaccinated to another is also more difficult.

Edited by grandmaster
  • Like 1

From my understanding Rutherford is waiting till January to fully examine this team. If we get in a position where we are nowhere near a playoff spot, anticipate a big time trade.  However, if we are close, he might stand down. It’s up to the players right now.

Regardless of what happens, our assets have gone back up in value and this team is so fun to watch again. 

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

LOL. Man, what a sad story that would be for Oilers fans. 

So much promise to start the season, only to tank the rest of the season. 

I wonder if McDavid eventually calls it quits in Edmonton and demands a trade to a winner. 

McDavid for Dowling and Chiasson?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Canucks Curse said:

chychrun is available....

I would not trade the first this year for many players but chichi is the guy.

To PHX

2021 1st

2022 3rd

McDonaugh

Rathbone

harmonic (for cap)

I'd do it especially considering PHX already owned that 1st pick

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Haha 2