The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks Dec. 29/21 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Let’s all just agree to forget that the last period never happened, it looked like a green coaches team out there

forget will smith GIF

A green coached team would be down 3-0 by now. 2 goals against on PK. This team is still playing light years better than Green's team with 12 days off.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

For a super fan like yourself who says watches every game I would have the ultimate set up in my living room for watching games ala large tv, sound system, beer fridge, the whole nine. 

that is my living room, but i usually end up watching the 55 in the bedroom or my 22 inch second monitor here in the office...wife hates when i put a game on in her office, lol, I also have a 32 inch tv here in the office for when the Raiders play AND the canucks play...its a rough life i tell ya.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, KyGuy123 said:

Get a smart TV and it will give you lots of different entertainment options. 65” and they are so affordable now. Probably a great time is between Christmas and New Years.

Would be best to get either QLED or OLED 4K. The difference between a normal LCD is massive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DefCon1 said:

A green coached team would be down 3-0 by now. 2 goals against on PK. This team is still playing light years better than Green's team with 12 days off.

It wasn’t even a bad period just wasn’t very smooth 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Need some Boudreau f bombs in intermission.

They’re falling back into their old trap of trying to make too many passes.

Shoot the puck every chance you get. Other guys go to the net and get the rebound (if there is one).

Wonder if we’ll see Chiasson replaced after that period. He’s trying way too hard to be a skilled guy when he’s not.

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

With the Christmas tree in my living room I'm sitting closer than normal to 75". It's actually a really nice camera angle for me. The wjc games in red deer were brutal. Way too zoomed in. 

I'm fiddling with the aspect settings on my remote.  That's great.  I was thinking of a 55 inch TV.  I wonder how that will look in my living room?  It would be for hockey.  I  have a 42 inch TV.

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

that is my living room, but i usually end up watching the 55 in the bedroom or my 22 inch second monitor here in the office...wife hates when i put a game on in her office, lol, I also have a 32 inch tv here in the office for when the Raiders play AND the canucks play...its a rough life i tell ya.

Yeah I have a 55 with a Bose sound bar. It’s good enough for my place. Tempted to get the 4K option through Shaw but not sure it’s worth paying for given there’s only so much 4K sports content available at the moment. Went into Costco not long ago and now they are pumping out 8K 80” tubes. One day ill hopefully convince my wife that depreciating technology is a good investment until then ill suffice with what I have.