DAL beat FLA

SJS beat BUF

Win

COL beat WPG

TBL beat CGY

TBD

VGK vs NYR Currently 3-1 End 2nd period

NSH vs LAK Currently 3-0 2nd period

If things end the way they stand now, a pretty good night for us when 3 of the teams we may need to pass in the standings lost in regulation.

Edited by StanleyCupOneDay

38 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

California reffing man.

The league makes sure those teams get all the calls and then some. 

At least it ended up all right.  Can't stand Quick.  Such a turd (kinda looks like one of the bully kids when I was young), and I'm relishing how these past few years haven't been nice to him.

Last night Calgary goes into Tampa and gets their a$$ kicked. 

I think this puts things into perspective when it comes to Calgary playing a good team, the reigning champs. 

Didn't go well and i think the lame old school philosophy Darryl Sutter is trying to implement is going to fail. 

Sutter using the formula that landed him success in LA. That's already a decade ago and things have changed yet again. 

Tampa has pure speed Calgary has only half speed because they carry plugs like Gudbranson and Lucic. That makes for one or two slow lines with cement hands. 

Calgary isn't even close to the talent that of Cup winning LA had. 

Dream on Darrel, they might make the playoffs but will fizzle, Edmonton looks to have already fizzled. 

If ownership postponed those games earlier in the year just for profit purposes it was a pretty stupid move. Now we'll be entering a 3-4 week period where we won't play any hockey. All this while the team has been hotter than it has in the last half of a decade. 

How's to show you where ownerships real priorities are if that was the case.

Animation Cartoon GIF