The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | January (02-08) 2022

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Wife is shocked I'm cheering for the Loser Leafs.  I told her I hate the Oilers more.  That's a lie of course.  We all hate the Leafs more, but we are true Canuck fans, and are scoreboard watching.  

Go Loser Leafs Go!  Even Double Flamingo, and Pervert and Pyjama boy!  

Quoted because it is indeed vintage.

One nothing would be good, in regulation, of course.

23 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Wife is shocked I'm cheering for the Loser Leafs.  I told her I hate the Oilers more.  That's a lie of course.  We all hate the Leafs more, but we are true Canuck fans, and are scoreboard watching.  

hey keep it going, you might get lucky. Or maybe a nice roast tomorrow. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

I'm quite bored today.  I saw what games were on today, and they looked boring.  Umm, like no Canucks nor Montreal Canadiens games today.  So I did other things.   I would be very bored watching a Leafs or an Oilers game if they were not playing against my teams, and of course I would be rooting for my teams.  Oh yeah, I was so excited at the Canucks game on Saturday.  It was a totally exciting game, and I'm sure everyone seated around me hates me, but that's okay. 

• Cheers 1

Having to grow up through the Alberta powerhouse days of:

Gretz, Kurri, Mess, Coffey, Fuhr and Anderson;  MacInnis, Suter, Joey N, Theo, Peplinski, Vernon and Lanny's happy face...

Seeing either of these teams suffer provides me so much warmth.

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

It's too bad that Calgary won't be getting a new stadium. Not only is it ugly, but the saddledome is out dated.

too bad? nah, its awesome. 

Something about Calgary fans being under a big saddle just makes too much sense. 

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1