The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Would have been nice to have had a new coach at the start of the year. OJ would probably be on our team. 

oh well guess I gotta move on

And if not for the big dummy Weisbrod the Canucks may be playing Forsing, he looks pretty good out there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Devron said:

Would have been nice to have had a new coach at the start of the year. OJ would probably be on our team. 

oh well guess I gotta move on

This is still my biggest disappointment this season. I didn't think Juolevi looked that bad when he was playing, and still think he has a ton of potential. I know injuries have probably derailed his career, but I have faith in that kid. I still think he becomes a serviceable NHL Dman.

Shouldn't have traded him. I think he was a victim of Benning needing to make a move.

• Upvote 2

Other then getting one true Big minute defensive dman, Our defense really isn't the worst in all of history like the media says. Once again, We held the panthers to 7 shots in the first period. They are insane at dominating the 1st in terms of shots / play.

One thing we are the worst in the world at, Is completing a pass though haha

Of course Sportsnet starts the game with Ken Holland and then replay it in the first intermission.

Pathetic coverage by Roger's Sportsnet....  The Canucks are playing, maybe we should talk about the Oilers instead.

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Shayster007 said:

This is still my biggest disappointment this season. I didn't think Juolevi looked that bad when he was playing, and still think he has a ton of potential. I know injuries have probably derailed his career, but I have faith in that kid. I still think he becomes a serviceable NHL Dman.

Shouldn't have traded him. I think he was a victim of Benning needing to make a move.

I never liked him....saw him play live a lot but....

I would have drafted Glass so what do I know?

1 minute ago, Shayster007 said:

Kinda funny that a team that is fairly stacked on D traded for him. That should tell the story right there. OJ didn’t have a chance in Vancouver. Coaching was JBs biggest downfall 

• Huggy Bear 1