The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Jan. 16, 2022 @ 11:00 am

Rate this topic

goalie13

6 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

It was a big rumour about 10 years ago,

Give it a google.

I remember hearing about it from a very close to him source.

I wonder if the NHL does any off season testing....

Interesting. Schmidt allegedly took sarms and was suspended by the league. Unfortunately, taking selective androgen receptor modulator often times go unnoticed in drug tests. I’d bet there are many athletes who definitely use that, especially during the season, for that recovery and endurance. 

Edited by Odd.

8 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Hamonic should be in over Poolman for sure.   Poolman is the most uninspired player ive seen since bailey and Schaller. 

Yep, disappointed in Poolman. For a bottom 6 dman, you want someone that will bring physicality and grit.

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Oilers are going to waste the prime years of McDavid and Draisaitl.

Kinda sucks for those players. Because of COVID, they also may miss their chance at ever being Olympians. I hate McJesus when he's playing for the Coilers, but I was sure looking forward to him dominating the Yanks and Ruskies.

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I don't have a problem with either of em personally

In fact that could be said for most of the Leafs roster

But it's the principle that matters, &^@# the Leafs 

I actually very much dislike Nylander. Pretty boy or something idk what it is. Yes I agree with you though, just having fun with it 

4 minutes ago, khay said:

Yep, disappointed in Poolman. For a bottom 6 dman, you want someone that will bring physicality and grit.

Shows you how bad Benning was at building a team. He really didn’t have a clue. Throwing things at the wall. Hoping something would stick. Aren’t you happy he isn’t here making more terrible trades or signings? I am.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Devron said:

I actually very much dislike Nylander. Pretty boy or something idk what it is. Yes I agree with you though, just having fun with it 

I think that's what it is for some folks, they see him as a pretty boy 

But that's fine, anyone who says they don't treat some folks better or worse because of how they look is full of it 

• Vintage 1

You should listen to Dr Joe Rogan talk about these things.

Dude is in his 50's and looks like a little gorilla. 

Hes admited to being on testosterone.  Rogan is a case of just being on too much of it.  At this point if he came off, he'd prob turn into a ladyboy.

• Cheers 1

You should listen to Dr Joe Rogan talk about these things.

Dude is in his 50's and looks like a little gorilla. 

He admits to using hgh? That's like copping to snorting lines or hitting the Crack pipe. Imho anyways. No doctor with ethics would advise their use, for those purposes. 

Ovi was a lot of fun when he was in Vancouver for the Olympics.

Buddy of mine was DJing a penthouse party that Ovi showed up at. He also came into the club I was managing. 

A party animal. He showed up in an acid wash outfit and his favourite T-shirt, a Cookie Monster T-shirt.

He was a riot. When I saw him partying with the Stanley cup it reminded me of those days. 

• Like 1