The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Jan. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Maybe, Just maybe Lammy is that shutdown centermen we’ve been looking for. Surely he hasn’t reached his prime yet and looks like he’s doing well for himself lately 

Dude is big , fast , and actually a really good 200ft player ….. works hard and finishes his checks every night …. JBs Boxing Day special after garland and oel for Xmas….. if lammy can keep this up I’ll forget who OJ was lol ….. also if sutter ever returns imagine what the last of the lannisters could teach him (the sutters are the lannisters of the nhl, they pay their debts )

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, StanleyCupOneDay said:

Lammikko >>>>> Juolevi

Watching Juolevi play for the Panthers tonight I can confirm this.

I was one of the people who thought we should keep Juolevi just in case he bounces back. I no longer think that.

We were right to move on. Any high level hockey sense he has will be limited by his physical abilities at the NHL level.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 4

8 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Bye bye, Dickie? 

Absolutely….. he’s not currently doing what benning brought him in for ….. although I do recall him winning a draw in the dzone in the third but still….. if sutter ever returns to Canucks landing from dorne…. His presence alone makes dickenson irrelevant.( as long as he doesn’t get hurt lol)

35 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I will for real fite anyone who tries.

I don't care what position we're in at the deadline unless he wants out I pray they don't trade him. All this talk of cap is silly, you keep your star players and move the ones who are expendable. 

Every year we hear the same crap about the cap yet Benning was still able to add to this group or keep the guys he wanted and it's no different with JT Brock and Horvat.

Between the 3 JR will need to find maybe an extra 2 million give or take for each but the cap will be 2 million more in 2 seasons while Lou cap recapture is gone along with Jake and Holtby buyouts as well. Maybe it costs us Pearson or Hamonic or both etc but if these guys wanna be here there is absolutely no reason to trade guys in the peak of their careers.

Hell give extra term, every GM does it in a cap world and if we win a cup nobody will care if we signed JT to a six year deal instead of 4-5 year deal.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 2