The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] January 25, 2022 Edmonton Oilers (19-16-2) @ Vancouver Canucks (18-19-4) at 7:00 SNPTV and SNP650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Having family in Vancouver, lived in Richmond, Vernon and Edmonton, Edmonton is by far the ugliest city I've been to. LA is almost as ugly with the smog and trash literally everywhere but at least they have attractions and nice things to look at. Edmonton has like one semi-nice area and one nice nature area city-wide and the rest is horrendous. If they didn't have the mall there'd almost be nothing to draw somebody to coming here. 

I lived there for 6 years and enjoyed it. Jasper is good , White av and the mall. The mall is so 80's but its part of the charm. It's all rebuilt and pimped out inside 

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

I lived there for 6 years and enjoyed it. Jasper is good , White av and the mall. The mall is so 80's but its part of the charm. It's all rebuilt and pimped out inside 

Yeah Whyte is the nice area and I give credit to the river valley. The mall lost its charm about ten to fifteen years ago because they removed all of the charming things in it to save money. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Devron said:

I don’t mind a little bump if a player gets close while he’s playing the puck or the player and goalie meet at the same time. That Dell play was blatant. He went out of his way and injured a great player. I mean no matter who the player is but it’s more frustrating that it was a player like Batherson who is likely out for the year

Reminds me of when Thomas left his crease, I think without his goal stick, to use his blocker as a weapon & decked an unsuspecting Sedin to the ice, while he was standing in front.

^How was THAT not a penalty?

Not every player has a goaltender’s collection of protective-gear as assault weapons to use against their opponents. That’s definitely an unfair advantage…so get a handle on them!

It’s like having some entitled gun-owner packing heat & threateningly roaming the streets….something bad is eventually going to happen.

Edited by viking mama
  • Vintage 1