The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 8th Coyotes Vs Canucks 7pm PST on SN

Rate this topic

86Viking

Home games after a long lay-off are usually a struggle for the home team. We better come ready to play and have to win this one (and the NYI game). These are two very win-able games, even if they are back to back, no excuses. Great chance to go 2 games above .500 for the first time in a long time. 

5-0 Canucks.

20 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Anyone else disappointed Quinn when to Vegas to watch his brother and risk getting covid and missing games like he did? I sure am...the Hughes brothers are going to have many years of playing in all star games together.

I really think this was a poor selfish decision that now impacts the Canucks and their next 3 games that we will NOT have Hughes in our lineup. But being optimistic, maybe this give OEL prominent time to find out how to score again! Maybe Rathbone gets a look as well, playing tonight for Abbotsford then get recalled?

No.

If my employer restricted traveling (while enforcing it for work) they'd have a job posting fairly quickly.

• Cheers 1

49 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Keep the slamming coming...just typed what I was hearing about him being their to watch his BRO, my bad! Never change attacking people for being wrong fellow Canuck fans!

Have a wonderful day!

maybe don't spread dumb rumours next time. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Lol. The media is hilarious.

Who reported he went to Vegas?

If that’s true and it wasn’t a border test that put him into protocol that means he’s showing symptoms.

Hope he has a fast recovery and doesn’t get it too bad.

Rutherford told Dhaliwal.  

48 minutes ago, tas said:

maybe don't spread dumb rumours next time. 

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Maybe I missed something, but I can't see anyone attacking you. You called Quinn Hughes selfish without checking if he actually did the thing you were acusing him of and others fact checked it for you.

Rutherford mistakenly said he went to Vegas.  Canucks have reached out to media to correct.

1 hour ago, Canuckster86 said:

Keep the slamming coming...just typed what I was hearing about him being their to watch his BRO, my bad! Never change attacking people for being wrong fellow Canuck fans!

Have a wonderful day!

Pointing out, in a respectful manner, that the info you have is wrong is attacking you? 

• Cheers 1