The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Black Skate Returns!

Rate this topic

Roberts

Black Skate Jersey to return!  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don’t care.  Just win.  If these colours are worn, even though they don’t represent our city, and we win, then keep wearing them.  It’s all about winning, regardless of the colours being desert like.  

Edited by Alflives

2 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

These are the best jerseys the Canucks ever had the colors are beautiful both in the white and the black.

Black looks more badass for sure.

Canucks got pushed around a lot in Blue and White they need to ditch those colors.

Ffs the colour of the jersey isn’t why the team is soft as baby s***. 

These are fine as an alternate imo but that is it for me. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

These are the best jerseys the Canucks ever had the colors are beautiful both in the white and the black.

Black looks more badass for sure.

Canucks got pushed around a lot in Blue and White they need to ditch those colors.

Both the Skate colours and our current BC colours are great. Why not just change the blue from royal to navy? Navy blue and kelly green look awesome together.

• Cheers 1

Skate jersey... one of the coolest sports jerseys ever

Unless we go back in time to jerseys with laces, the skate jersey should be worn far more often... Just absolutely love that jersey. Both Black and white...

BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK..... BACK IN BLACK

James Bond Cigarette GIF

Edited by spook007
  • Vintage 2

2 hours ago, spook007 said:

Skate jersey... one of the coolest sports jerseys ever

Unless we go back in time to jerseys with laces, the skate jersey should be worn far more often... Just absolutely love that jersey. Both Black and white...

BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK..... BACK IN BLACK

James Bond Cigarette GIF

Back then the whites were the home ones so actually liked them more - mostly because with the crap TVs you could tell who was whom a lot easier lol...but both were totally kick-ass! 

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Back then the whites were the home ones so actually liked them more - mostly because with the crap TVs you could tell who was whom a lot easier lol...but both were totally kick-ass! 

Honestly... I find it hard to find better jerseys inn sports... I know there are loads, and an old favourite of mine is the old Utd green and yellow with laces..

But the Skate jersey just smashes everything else, be it white or Black... Just flipping love em...

• Vintage 2

17 hours ago, Roberts said:

Get ready! it's looking like the black skate jerseys/uniforms are likely making a return in some form!

https://canucksarmy.com/2022/02/13/report-vancouver-canucks-to-bring-back-skate-jersey/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

OMG PLEEEEEEEEEZE LET IT BE SO.

They look super intimidating in those uniforms. 

Everyone gains 2 inches in height, 10 pounds in weight and +5 in truculence.

The blue uniforms are… ok… but they kind of look like tree huggers.

Edited by Me_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Honestly... I find it hard to find better jerseys inn sports... I know there are loads, and an old favourite of mine is the old Utd green and yellow with laces..

But the Skate jersey just smashes everything else, be it white or Black... Just flipping love em...

AEDEAE32-8E39-49D7-9C41-103869249041.jpeg

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 4

I will admit that side by side, they both look pretty good.

08D174F7-8553-4A97-A793-C537E8861519.jpeg

Except that Vancouver written on the from is a bit stupid.

I remember when the crack whale came out. It was pretty fresh actually.

Edited by Me_
  • Like 1